AP Grama Sachivalayam VFA Syllabus 2020 – download for pdf in Village Fisheries Assistan syllabus & previous papers available here(http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Exam date and exam centers announced at online. Candidates can download the AP Grama Sachvalayam syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. We are also providing AP Grama Sachivalayam VFA official notification link. Candidates who are searching for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam VFA examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc. more detailed information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination keep visit our below pages.
Download Entri App For AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam 2020 Latest Updates
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Job Role||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|Salary||14600 – 44870|
|Application Fee||100 – 200|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||31 Jan 2020|
|Vacancies No||69 Posts|
Note: Write AP Village Fisheries Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Get Free AP Grama Village Fisheries Exam 2020 Mock Test
AP Grama Village Fisheries Assistant VFA Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 69 vacancies of Village Fisheries Assistant, the Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Village Fisheries Assistant recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||2|
When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
Method of Selection Procedure
The AP Village Fisheries Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AP Village Fisheries Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
After shortlisting in the written test candidates need to attend the Personal Interview/ Document Verification. To gain good marks in the written test, aspirants must know the exam syllabus of the Village Fisheries Assistant. Refer AP Fisheries Department Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 disclose the complete information about the scheme of the written exam. You can also make use of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Syllabus provided here to prepare well for the written exam. The topics from which candidates can expect questions in the examination are listed down in below table. Note down and start preparation as soon as possible.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Preparation Tips
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Year Papers, check AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Exam Pattern for AP Grama Sachivalayam VFA
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Category Application Fee Examination Fee Candidates applying for non-local districts (per district)
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
Part-A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- General English
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy
- Reforms and centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Society, Social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
Taxonomy, Ecology and Biology of Fish and Prawn:
- External Morphology of Fish and Prawn
- Taxonomy of commercially important fishes and prawns
- Fish pond ecology-pond ecosystem, food chain, ecological pyramids
- Abiotic and Biotic factors of pond
- Anatomy and physiology of fish and prawn
- Principles of Aquaculture
- Fresh water aquaculture systems
- Brackish water aquaculture systems
- Sea weed culture, Air-breathing fish culture
- Integrated aquaculture
- Advanced aquaculture, RAS, Biofloc
Seed Production of fish and Prawn:
- Brood stock Management
- Induced breeding of fish and prawn
- Fish and prawn hatchery management
- Fish farm layout, design and construction
- Water and soil quality management
- Nursery, Rearing and culture pond management
- Routine pond management
Fish and Prawn Feed Management:
- Food and feeding habits of fish and prawn
- Natural and artificial feeds, feed management in culture ponds
- Feed conversion ratio, Biological values
- Marine resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
- Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep sea species
- Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
- Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
- Sea safety & Navigational equipment
- Registration of marine Fishing Craft
- Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
- Marine Fishing ban period
- Coastal Security – MFR Act, MS Act
Fish and Prawn Health Managements:
- Fish and Prawn diseases
- Control measures of fish and prawn diseases
Gear and Craft Fishing methods:
- Types of crafts and gears used in capture fishery
- Different types of gear materials
- Fabrication and preservations of fishing gears
Post Harvest Technology:
- Fish and Prawn processing and preservation
- Quality Control
- Value added fish products
- Different types of fish markets and marketing channels
- Fisherman co-operative societies and their functions
- Fisheries institutions, Government Schemes and policies
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
- First go to official site
- Then followed instruction and get details
- Search your recruitment page or examination details
- Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
- Log in your register page
- Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
- Get AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Discussion about this post