Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC Assistant Engineer 2022 examination Hall Tickets. APPSC AE Admit Card 2022 is now available on the official website psc.ap.gov.in. Steps and direct link to download the admit card are provided below for reference. APPSC AE Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on May 14 and May 15. The examination would be conducted in various districts of Andhra Pradesh and also in Hyderabad (Telangana).
How to Download APPSC AE Hall Ticket 2022?
Below we have upload steps of admit card downloading, if you have problem for checking then advise you follow step by steps and easily download AP PSC Call Latter AE Exam.
- Advise applicants submit main url of official website.
- Then on website home page search Assistant Engineer admit card link.
- After that click on that link, wait for some time.
- Now submit Details, press get admit card button.
- Then call latter is open on display check.
- Finally take print out for future uses.
APPSC AE 2022 Exam Date
|APPSC AE Events||Dates|
|APPSC AE Notification Release Date||8 October 2021|
|APPSC AE Online Application Starts||21 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for APPSC AE||11 November 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application fee for APPSC AE||
10 November 2021 up to 11:59
|APPSC Asst. Engg. Admit Card 2022||
10 days before the exam date
|APPSC AE Exam Date||
14 and 15 May 2022
APPSC AE 2022 Exam Pattern
The APPSC AE exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be a total of 3 papers for the APPSC Assistant Engineer CBT.
- There are three sections for the APPSC Assistant Engineer exam as mentioned below in the table.
- All the questions in the APPSC AE online test will be objective multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Each paper of the APPSC AE CBT will be of 150 marks with 150 questions.
- Each question will fetch you 1 mark while each incorrect answer will lead to a penalty of 1/3rd mark.
- The medium of the APPSC AE exam will be English Language only.
The table given below will gives a broader knowledge of the APPSC AE pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Total number of questions||
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability (Common)||150||150 Marks|
|Paper 2||Civil/ Mechanical (Common)||150||150 Marks|
|Paper 3||Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) (for Post Code 03 only)||150||150 Marks|
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. Entri also provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.