The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment notification 2021, for recruiting eligible candidates for lecturer post in Government Degree Colleges. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has provided a great opportunity for all job seekers. In order to get placed as APPSC Degree Lecturer, they must complete the selection process conducted by the commission. The candidate selection is based on the performance in a competitive exam which is organized by the commission. It is must for all the job seekers to get informed about the different posts and regarding details. Here article APPSC Degree Lecturer Post Lists 2021 will provide detailed knowledge of APPSC Recruitment 2021. Read more for further details.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Posts List 2021
Check below for the important details of the APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam 2021.
|Name of Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Lectures in Government Degree Colleges|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Age limit for APPSC DL Posts||18 – 42 years|
|Number of vacancies||308|
|Category||APPSC DL Posts List 2021|
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2021 – Vacancy
It is mandatory for all the applicants to check the Regular and Backlog Vacancies of Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecture. The APPSC Degree Lecturer Posts List 2012 Vacancy is tabulated below.
|Post Name||Degree College Lecturer||Degree Lecturer|
|Vacancy Type||Carried forward (CF) vacancies||Fresh Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||161||147|
Total APPSC Degree Lecturer Vacancies: 308
APPSC Degree Lecturer Subjects
|19||Micro – Biology|
|20||Bio – Technology|
APPSC Degree Lecturer – Eligibility Criteria
As per the AP Education Service, the minimum qualification required for the candidate in apply post APPSC Degree Lecturer Post is discussed below;
- The interested candidate must have an educational record with minimum of 55% marks or a comparable Grade of B in the 7th point scale with grades O, A, B, C, D, E,F at the post-grad degree level in the appropriate subject, completed from any universities recognized in India.
- The candidate should have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET)
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission provides age relaxation for candidates belonging to different categories. The APPSC Degree Lecture Post, required age limit is tabulated below.
Minimum age limit: 18 years
Maximum age limit: 42 years
APPSC Degree Lecturer Selection Process
The APPSC DL Selection Process includes two stages of selection process. The first stage is written test which conducted online (CBT), the qualified candidates are then interviewed by the commission. Interview will be based personal evaluation, Group discussion etc.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Job Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the major roles and responsibility of APPSC Degree Lecture are discussed below;
- The primary task as APPSC Degree Lecture is to teach the students with deep patience, as we know teachers will have to face students of different personality and cultures.
- The candidates who apply for APPSC Degree Lecturer Post should have good communication skills. At least the candidates should be familiar with more than three languages including English.
- Another important factor is subject knowledge. Candidates should have adequate knowledge about the deputing subject, they must be able clear any uncertainties regarding the subject which the candidate deals with.
- Candidates should be kind enough to help the students, by helping them in developing new ideas, creativity etc.
- Providing students an environment to upgrade social skills, responsibilities etc.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Career Growth
The candidates after qualifying the APPSC Degree Lecturer Post Exams will be placed as Degree Lecture in Government Degree Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Besides the in-hand salary the candidates are provided with many other benefits also, which plays a big role in their career advancement. The candidate will get a consolidated payment OF 15,600 – 39,100. The career development and benefits of a APPSC Degree Lecturer are of wide range, the selected candidate will be promoted to various other government centered organizations (India).