The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for departmental tests for the November session. APPSC recruits candidates for various posts under the government departments. Usually, the selection procedure is having OMR based preliminary tests, a written exam for the mains exam. The qualified candidates are then called for an interview. After the interview, the merit list is published. The departmental tests open new doors for the candidate to get promotions. All the ambitious candidates can now apply for the second session of the departmental exam in 2019. So, here are the details of the APPSC Departmental Test 2019.
APPSC Departmental Test Details
APPSC Departmental Test Notification
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Starting of Online Application||16/10/2019|
|Last date of submitting the application||28/10/2019|
|Last date of receiving payment||27/10/2019|
|Exam sessions||14/11/2019 to 19/11/2019|
Online Application Procedure
- Applicants should register with their valid e-mail ID and phone number with One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official website.
- Log in with the user credentials and click on the tab “Online Application Submission for Departmental Tests:: November 2019 (Notification No. 19/2019)”.
- A new window will be opened. Now click on the payment link against Notification No.19/2019. The basic details required for the calculation of the fee will be prepopulated from the OTPR data.
- Submit the application by filling the requirements properly and payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen.
- Select one of the payment options.
- Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
- Candidates should fill the application with the utmost care. The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form On-Line.
The employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules. The Secretariat employees in each department are allowed to appear for certain tests.
APPSC Departmental Test: Scheme of Exam
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests, will be in Objective Type, Computer Based Departmental Tests.
- The Language Test papers and Survey and Settlement papers will be of conventional mode.
|Duration of the
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 12.00||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
|Conventional Type Papers
|3 Hours (180 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 01.00 PM
|3.00 PM – 6.00 PM
Examination Dates and Exam Centers
The November session departmental tests will be conducted from 14/11/2019 to 19/11/2019. All the Departmental Tests will be conducted at all the 13 Districts. The candidates shall be admitted at the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
|Name of the District||Code No|
The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121, G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. There is no fee for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
The applicant should pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only)towards application processing fee.
Instructions For Candidate
- Candidates should report at the venue one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- CBT Exam Center gates will be closed before 30 Minutes of the scheduled session time and no candidate will be allowed once the registration process closes.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- You’ll be permitted to log in 10 minutes prior to the exam.
- The invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.50 PM for Fore Noon and After Noon Sessions respectively.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”. Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly. Click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You can view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during the exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after 120 Minutes.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
- Don’t touch the keyboard as your exam ID will get locked.
- In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof, pen and authorized material (Only for With Books Exams), please leave them outside the exam room.
- The candidate does not leave the exam room before submitting the session on the computer screen.
Entri wishes all the candidates all the very best for the exam. Practice well for the CBT exam. Mock tests are available on Entri. Download the Entri App freely and choose your category for preparations.