Table of Contents
The higher authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) are planning to conduct the Deputy Surveyor Written Test for the applied candidates. And the Prelims Exam will be in the month of May 2020. The Mains Examination is conducted in the month of June. A candidate needs to have a brief knowledge about the exam. The notification of 2020 is not yet out for APPSC Deputy Surveyor. However, a candidate needs to be well prepared with the exam pattern and the syllabus. In this blog we will discuss about the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Exam Pattern
The APPSC Deputy Surveyor Selection Process 2020 of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer-based examination, be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated on this page. And the appearance in all the papers of computer-based examination/ Main examination is compulsory. The absence of any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern is one of the original perspectives to clear the Deputy Surveyor Written Test. To prepare for any test, firstly everyone should know the outline of the written test. And, this outline is provided by the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and psc.ap.gov.in. Therefore, by referring the exam pattern aspirants can create awareness among themselves regarding the exam pattern, type of the test, the total number of questions asked in the exam, marks allocated for each issue, and a lot more details. Each section carries 150 Marks. Moreover, the time allocated for each section is 150 minutes.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)
|Paper – I
|General Studies and Mental Ability (SSC Standard)
|150 Q’s & 150 Marks
|Paper – II
|Drawing & Surveying
|150 Q’s & 150 Marks
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Preparation Tips
- Collect a soft copy of Andhra Pradesh Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2019 PDF along with the Exam Pattern.
- Identify the heavy weightage topics from the listed syllabi.
- While preparation note down important points and maintain it as study notes.
- Make the preparation schedule by including all the topics of the syllabus.
- Use the preparation scheme properly and prepare for the examination.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Syllabus
The officials need to conduct the written exam and Interview in selection rounds. Hence, the candidates written test qualified candidates only attend the final selection round that is face to face Interview. Therefore, both rounds completed candidates can be selected for the required Surveyor, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, and Deputy Surveyor Positions. So all the participants prepare well for the exam according to the APPSC Dy. Surveyor Syllabus then you will get high marks in the written test. The phases of the selection process are listed in the following
- Written Exam
The APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus in detail has been provided below.
Subject related to Surveying Paper- II
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures.
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Flooring types.
- Pitched Roof.
- Brick arrangements.
- Doors types.
- Stone Masonry &Stone Joints.
- Roof types.
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection.
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling, and Moulding.
- Windows & Ventilators.
- Steel Roof Trusses.
- types of Irrigation Structures, etc.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument.
Syllabus Mental Ability & General Studies
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Disaster management.
- Basics of Science and their relevance to the day to day life.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Division (BIfurcation) of the Andhra Pradesh and its Social, Economic, Administrative, Political, Cultural, and legal implications/problems, including
- Socioeconomic, cultural, and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Loss of capital city challenges in building the new capital and its financial implications.
- AP Reorganization Act, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- The task of post bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the APPSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.