APPSC invites application from eligible candidates to the post of Food Safety Officer 2020 soon. The applications should be submitted on Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website. The applicants are will be selected through the written examination conducted by the APPSC. This article deals with the APPSC Food Safety Officer Salary 2020.
APPSC Food Safety Officer Salary 2020
The AP Public Service Commission conducts written examination, interview and the document verification process as the part of selection process of APPSC Food Safety Officer 2020. The eligible candidates will be recruited to the Andhra Pradesh State Government Services. The salary package of the APPSC Food Safety Officer will be Rs. 28,940 – Rs. 78,910/- per month. The responsibilities of a Food Safety Officer (FSO) are: ensuring the food materials are safe for consumers, inspecting the food processing facilities and procedures, checking out the quality of food products or whether they are edible without causing any harm.
Eligibility Criteria of Food Safety Officer 2020
The interested candidates can check out the following eligibility criteria before applying to the post.
- Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or any other Equivalent Qualification.
- The candidates having a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University are also eligible for the post.
- The minimum age limit that a candidate must have is 18 Years.
- And the maximum age limit is 42 Years.
Category Age Relaxation SC/ST 5 years OBC 5 years AP State Government Employees
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
5 years PH 10 years Ex-service men 3 years NCC (who worked as an instructor) 3 years Retrenched temporary employees
(in state census department)
APPSC FSO Selection Process
There are three stages as the part of APPSC Food Safety Officer 2020 Recruitment, such as;
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
APPSC FSO 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The APPSC Food Safety Officer written exam will have objective questions.
- The written exam consists of 2 papers: Paper 1- General Studies & Mental Ability, Paper 2 – Concerned subject.
- Each paper will have 150 questions for 150 marks.
- And the total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- For each wrong answers 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
|Paper No.||Subject||Marks||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Paper I||General Studies||150||150 minutes||150|
|Paper II||Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||150|
Part 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
|1||Current events of National and International Importance|
|2||General Mental Ability|
|3||History of India-Social, Economic, Cultural and Political aspects|
|5||Indian Geography with a focus on A.P|
|6||Indian Polity and Economy|
Part 2: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Processing technology
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Laws and Organizations
Attempt free mock tests of APPSC exams on Entri app. Download Entri for free! Start your APPSC Food Safety Officer 2020 exam preparation and hold your job position in the Government Sector. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!