The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited eligible candidates to apply online for Group 4 recruitment 2022. Eligible individuals can apply for the positions on the official website psc.ap.gov.in until October 19. The APPSC Group 4 recruitment drive seeks to fill six positions with pay ranges ranging from Rs 25,220 to Rs 80,910. Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Typist, Steno/ Typist, and Junior Stenographer are among them. The recruitment procedure for the various Group 4 posts begins with the release of the official notification, which includes all pertinent information such as how to apply for APPSC Group 4, APPSC Group 4 Post name and salary, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Examination places, and so on. A written exam and a computer proficiency test are part of the APPSC Group 4 recruitment procedure.
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification Overview
Applications are being accepted online from qualified candidates for a total of 06 CF openings in the salary scale of Rs.25,220/- to 80,910/- (RPS-2022) from candidates between the ages of 18 and 42 as of 01.07.2022. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online. The candidate must apply online at https://psc.agov.in from September 29, 2022, to October 19, 2022 (Note: the deadline for fee payment is October 18, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.).Junior Assistant (01) and Junior Assistant cum Typist (01) positions in the Prisons and Correctional Services Department are divided under District Cadre. The seats will be filled by the concerned District Selection Committee when the Commission provides the District ranking list of the Computer Based Test examination. Only candidates from the scheduled castes who are residents of the relevant districts are eligible to apply for P.C.No: 1 & 2. The APPSC Group 4 recruitment overview is given below.
|Organisation||Andhra Pradesh PSC|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant in Prison, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Typist in WDCWD, Typist in Sericulture, Steno/ Typist, Junior Tenographer|
|Application Start date||29/09/2022|
|Application end date||19/10/2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Computer Proficiency test|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group 4 Exam Important Days
|Important Dates- APPSC Group 4 Exam|
|Apply Online Date||29/9/2022 to 19/10/2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||18/10/2022 ( up to 11:59 pm)|
|Call letter for Exam||TBA|
|Computer Proficiency Test||TBA|
APPSC Group 4 Exam Vacancy
The following are the job openings:
|Post Name||Vacancy||State-wide/ District Wide|
|Junior Assistant In Prisons and Correctional Services
|Junior Assistant cum Typist
In Prisons and Correctional
|Typist in Women Development
and Child Welfare Department
|Typist in Sericulture Service||01|
in Tribal Welfare Department
|Junior Stenographer in Labour
APPSC Group 4 Exam Salary Scale
The salary scale for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 positions is from Rs.25,220/- to Rs.80,910/- (RPS- 2022)
APPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Criteria
The following are the APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria that candidates must meet. He/she meets the academic and other requirements for the position, and he/she is an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 42 as of July 1, 2022.
- No one under the age of 18 or above the age of 42 is eligible.
- Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant – A Bachelor’s Degree is required.Must pass the test “Proficiency in Office Automation with the Use of Computers and Related Software.”
- Junior Assistant Typist, Typist in WDCWD, Typist in Sericulture – A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in Telugu with a Higher Grade on a Government Standard Key Board. Provided, however, that if candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade are not available, candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade may be appointed if otherwise eligible. Furthermore, candidates who have a Typewriting Qualification in English by Lower Grade in addition to the qualifications listed in items ii) and (iii) above will be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
- Steno/Typist – A Bachelor’s Degree is required.Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting with a Higher grade in the relevant language (Telugu or English) and the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand with a Higher grade in the relevant language (Telugu or English)
- Junior Stenographer – A Bachelor’s Degree is required.Must have passed the government’s technical examination in typewriting with a higher grade in the applicable language (English or Telugu).The Government, Technical Examination in shorthand by a higher grade in appropriate language. If those who have passed the typewriting or shorthand examination by the higher grade are not available, those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Application Form
To apply for the position, the applicant must log in to the Commission’s website using his or her registered OTPR number. Candidates applying for the first time for any notice must first carefully complete the OTPR application to get an OTPR ID. The candidate must ensure that the particulars on the OTPR are filled appropriately. The Commission accepts no responsibility for any errors made by the candidates.
- Steps to apply
- Go to the APPSC’s official webpage.
- To register, go to the APPSC portal homepage and click the “OTPR” icon.
- APPSC will offer a Login ID/Reference ID following registration.
- Log in to the official website again with this ID and click on the link to apply for the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022.
- Fill in your needed post name and any other information that is requested.
- Pay the application fee and then submit your application.
- Application Fees
The application processing fee is Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) and the examination fee is Rs. 80/- (Rupees eighty only). However, the following groups of candidates are free from paying the Rs.80/- examination fee.
- Families of SC, ST, BC, PH, and Ex-Servicemen who have a white card issued by the A.P. Government’s Civil Supplies Department and Unemployed youth.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
The APPSC Group 4 examination process includes a written exam as well as a computer proficiency test (practical type). The written exam is worth 150 points. There will be two sections to the written exam.s. Any incorrect response marked by the candidate will result in a negative marking of one-third. The paper will be objective, and the exam will last 150 minutes.
|Paper||Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||General English and General Telugu (75 marks each and SSC Standard)||150||150||150 Minutes|
- Computer Proficiency Test
|Test||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifiying Marks|
|Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associated Software||30 Minutes||50||15||17.5||20|
APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus
The APPSC Group 4 Syllabus includes General Studies, English Language, Telugu Language, and Mental Ability courses. The APPSC also offers the syllabus for the computer competence test on its official website. By clicking on the link provided below, applicants can get the APPSC Group 4 full Syllabus pdf which is in Annexure II of the official notification.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Centres
Candidates who have applied for postcodes 01 and 02 (District posts) must take the examination only in their respective District. If they are eligible and apply for P.C.No:3 – 6, their candidature will be assessed according to the post preference chosen. Candidates who choose only postcodes 3 to 6 must select three District Centers for allotment of test centers as determined by the Commission.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Selection Process
The merit in the Written Examination, which will be held following the examination plan, will be used to determine eligibility for this recruitment notification. The District Selection Committee will make the selections for Post Codes 01 and 02, while the A.P.Public Service Commission will make the selections for Post Codes 03, 04, 05, and 06 Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination and will be admitted to the qualifying test in Proficiency in Office Automation with Computer and Associated Software if they are otherwise eligible in all respects after proper verification of original certificates. The appointment of selected candidates is contingent on their being declared medically fit in the right medical classification, as well as being in good health, having active habits, and being free of any bodily defect or infirmity.