Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment notification for 2020 is out for Foreman Post. The notification is released in the official website on 8th December 2020 under the Department pf printing, government of Arunachal Pradesh. The vacancy mentioned by the board is one and the candidates can apply for the post online till 12th January 2021. Before applying candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and other necessities for applying for the consent post. APPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Foreman Post – Apply Online now.
APPSC Foreman Eligibility criteria
The candidates who are applying for the post should look forward for the eligibility criteria that the board have decided. In terms of the failure in any of the eligibility criteria. The candidates will not be able to confirm the application or the nullification of the application will be processed after confirmation by the examination board.
- The candidates shall not be more than 32 years of age
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age
- The upper age limit is considered for 5 years for APST candidates
- Five years for APST candidates who are A.P State regular government employee
The candidates who are applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment for Foreman Post should ensure that they have a three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institution or university. The education qualification mentioned here is mandatory. Thus, candidates who are applying for this post should ensure it. APPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Foreman Post – Apply Online if are qualified as per the eligibility criteria mentioned.
APPSC Foreman Salary Scale
The candidates who are eligible for the post of Foreman Post under the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment will be receiving a salary scale of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month. Along with the salary, there shall be an addition of allowances and other government considerations.
APPSC Foreman Selection Process
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment for the Foreman Post considers a written examination which is followed by an interview. Thus, the candidate who pass the written examination shall consider the interview as a second phase of the recruitment.
The criteria for the selection are as follows
- Printing in Letterpress in 100 marks
- Printing offset in 100 marks
- Latest method of printing in 100 marks
- Viva voice/ interview in 40 marks
- Total marks will be in 340
The candidates should be well aware of the examination criteria and preferred marks for each section. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100 only for APST Candidates through online mode only
How to apply for APPSC Foreman Post?
- Candidates who are willing for the post shall visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission www.appsconline.in
- Visit the official site home page
- Select the notification of the Foreman Post
- The application form will be available online
- Select Apply Online and login in the screen that appears
- Select the accurate choices and fill the exact information without any fail
- While filling, make sure you went through the proper documents to verify to avoid any mistake
- After filling the required information, upload the documents mentioned
- Make sure the online payment
- Print the final registration form that appears when the whole registration process finishes.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post shall register their name by filling the required information and qualification. The candidates are advised to pay an amount of 100, which is for APST candidates. The payment can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can choose which mode of payment is required
- In the online payment, enter your card details for processing
- After the processing, enter the one-time password you received in the registered number of the card
- The procedure will be complete after the confirmation.
- Scanned copy of the important documents are to be attached in the registration process
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of Class x
- Certificate of Class x11
- Diploma certificate along with mark sheet and values
- APST certificate for the respective APST candidates
- Intimation letter for those who are regular government service/NOC
The candidates are required to verify the documents before appearing for the interview too. Any mistake or failure to produce the required documents can cause issues at the interview session. Thus, it is important to carry the supporting documents and mark sheets for the interview, in case needed.
Are you are struggling to get through a government competitive exam? Check Entri App, which helps its government aspirants to achieve better through modified and simplified study strategies. Entri App provides new teaching online methodologies which enable its students to crack exams with certain methods. If you too aspire a government job, download Entri App and start experience the online study mode.