Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released official advice for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) post. The online applications are invited for 123 vacancy positions from the citizens if India. The Sub Inspector post comes under Group B category and the selected candidates will be eligible for some allowances other than the salary. To more details of APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 123 SI Posts, go through this article.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 123 SI Jobs
The official notification is released on 24th September 2020, for filling up of candidates to the 120 posts of Sub Inspector (Civil Police) Group B (Non-Gazetted) and 3 posts of Sub Inspector (IRBn) Group B (Non-Gazetted) under the Department Of Home, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply for the post from 24th September 2020 till 06th November 2020.
|APPSC SI Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancy||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|PET / PST Exam Date||Will be informed later|
APPSC SI 2020 Vacancy Details
|APPSC SI Vacancy 2020|
|SI (Civil Police)||120 Posts (102 Posts Are Reserved For APST Candidates And 18 Posts For Open Category Candidates)|
|SI (IRBn)||03 Posts (02 Posts Are Reserved For APST Candidates And 01 Post For Open Category Candidates)|
APPSC SI Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a Graduate from any recognized University.
- The applicant who have already appeared the final examination and waiting for the results can also apply for the post.
- The candidate must not be less than 21 years and above 26 years of age as on 06.11.2020.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. Of Arunachal Pradesh.
APPSC SI Selection Process
The candidates will be selected through 5 stages such as:
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
The eligible candidates will have to undergo Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test before appearing the written examination.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates must possess the following minimum height and chest girth:
|Male||165 cm (Non-APST)||160 cm (APST)|
|Female||157 cm (Non-APST)||152 cm (APST)|
|Male||79 cm||84 cm|
|Female||Not applicable||Not applicable|
Both Eye Vision:
- Distance Vision – better eye (corrected vision) – 6/12
- Near vision – J1(corrected) J2 (corrected)
Physical Efficiency Test
- 100 mtrs race – 16 seconds (Male). 19 seconds (Female)
- 1500 mtrs race – 8 minutes (Male)
- 800 mtrs – 5 minutes (Female)
- High Jump – 107 cms (Male), 90 cm (Female) for 3 attempts
- Long Jump – 11 feet (Male), 9 feet (Female) in 3 attempts
Medical Fitness Test
Those candidates who were selected from the PST and PET will have to appear fir the written examination followed by Medical Test and Viva-voce/ Interview.
The written examination comprises of subjects followed by a Medical Test at TRIHMS, Naharlagun (AP) and Viva-voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|3.||Elementary Mathematics (Class 10 Standard)||100|
Viva-Voce for the APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
The candidates those have qualified in the written examination will be shortlisted for the Interview round. The candidates will have to appear for the viva-voce along with the below listed documents.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Self attested copies of mark sheets and certificates issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned university to ascertain degree.
- Self attested copies of the matriculation certificate for the proof of age issued by the Board will only be accepted and the APST certificate for APST Candidates and PRC/Aadhaar card/EPIC for other candidates.
- The documents must be self-attested, if not the application will be rejected.
The candidates applying for the APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- for APST and Rs.150/- for others through online mode only.
APPSC SI 2020 Syllabus
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas.
- General Science.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Phrases
- One word substitution
- Sentence correction
- Conversion to direct or indirect statement
- Sentence shuffling
- Active/Passive voice
- Whole numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Number System
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Data handling, Statistics
- Introduction to Algebra
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest Discount
- Cube root Profit and Loss Geometry
- Fractions Exponents
AP SI Jobs Apply Online 2020
- Visit the official website of APPSC.
- Register yourself by the One-time Registration (OTR).
- Login again to fill in the online application form.
- Fill in the APPSC SI Application Form providing all the credentials like the email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Proceed to upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature, and other required certificates.
- After uploading the scanned copies, click on the submit button and proceed to make the payment.
- Take a print of the E-receipt and save the Application form for future reference.
Learn with Entri and start your exam preparation today itself! Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.