Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates towards the Statistical Inspector posts in state services. Interested candidates can fill the online application till February 17, 2021, through the APSC official website. Let’s check the essential qualifications and other eligibility criteria’s for the APSC Inspector recruitment 2021.
APSC Inspector Recruitment 2021
Through their recent recruitment notification, Assam PSC is recruiting candidates towards the Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department. The commission has notified 45 vacant seats across various categories for this position. If you get selected towards this Statistica Inspector position, then you will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9700.
- Online Application Starting Date: January 19, 2021
- Last Date for APSC Inspector Recruitment application: February 17, 2021
- Last date for Application fee payment: January 19, 2021
APSC Statistics Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have at least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form. Candidates must fulfil the above said essential qualifications by the closing date.
- Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than38 years of age as on January 01, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxation for various categories are:
- By 5 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General
Category of candidates i.e. up to 48 years
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the
service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of application shall be 40 years on January 01, 2021.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online. OR The candidate must upload a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online.
Statistics Inspector 2021: Vacancy
Assam PSC Statistics Inspector Selection Process
Fo the selection process the commission will conduct a written test followed by the personal interview. The written test will be arranged at Guwahati, for 300 marks. The interview/ viva voice will be for 37 marks. The written exam will be conducted for three papers of 100 marks each for a 3 hour. The three papers for the exam is:
- English (Essay, Comprehension, Precis and Drafting)
- General Knowledge
- One Paper in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics
Assam PSC Statistics Inspector 2021 Online Application
To begin your APSC Inspector application, candidates should first register themselves with the Assam PSC. You can follow the below-given steps to complete the APSC application:
- To start your application, visit the Assam PSC online recruitment portal, Click Here
- Click on the New Registration button, and fill up your basic details.
- Once you are successfully registered with the portal, you can log in to the account.
- On the home page, you can find the Apply Section. Click on the Apply tab across the Statistical Inspector posts.
- Upload your Certificates, photograph, and signature.
- Candidates have to pay the required application fees to complete the online application. The application fee for various categories are as follows:
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC
|BPL/ PWBD/ Women
APSC Inspector Recruitment Official Notification
Click here to download Assam PSC Statistics Inspector recruitment notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.