Table of Contents
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in the Water Resources Department and Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport Department. A total of 92 vacancies are announced in the official notification. The interested candidate can go through the article APSC Recruitment 2020-21 for 92 Posts of Junior and Other Posts – Apply Online, to check their eligibility criteria, selection process and apply online details also.
APSC Recruitment 2021 for 92 Posts of Junior and Other Posts – Apply Online
APSC invites applications for the post of Junior Engineer and Enforcement Inspector in the Water Resources Department and Transport Department respectively. Eligible candidates can apply for the post from 17th December 2020 till 18th January 2021, via official website of APSC. The last date to submit application is 18th January 2021 and last date to submit application fees if 19th January 2021.
|APSC Recruitment 2020-21: Overview|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Posts||Junior Engineer & Enforcement Inspector|
|Application Starts||17th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18th January 2021|
APSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should check out their eligibility before applying for the posts. Following are the eligibility criteria of APSC 2020-21 Junior Engineer and Enforcement Inspector Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): A candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Government
- Enforcement Inspector: The candidate must posses a degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt.of India and also duly recognized by AICTE. The candidates having educational qualification including Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce and 3(three) years and Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
|Name of the post||Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||18 years||38 years|
|Enforcement Officer||21years||38 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate.
A candidate shall be:
- of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely
to interfere with efficient performance of his duties, and
- Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 92 vacancies has been released in the notification for various posts.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||87|
|Sl. No.||Category||Application Fees||Processing Fee charged by CSC-SPV||Taxable Amount on processing fee (@18%)||Total Amount|
Steps to Apply Online for APSC Recruitment 2021
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Click on the recent notification of APSC Recruitment 2020-21.
- Select Log-In, (If you’re new to APSC, then click on New Registration).
- Register yourself on the APSC and apply for the post.
- Fill up all the details as per the original documents.
- Upload passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Then pay the application fee (if required).
- Recheck everything that you’ve entered.
- Finally, hit the submit button and save the application form for future reference.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
The list of exam conducting cenres and zones are given below;
|Sl. No.||Zones||District Covered|
|1||Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|2||Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia|
|3||Nagaon||DimaHasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong& West KarbiAnglong|
|4||Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalgur|
|5||Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|6||Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
Start you exam preparation with Entri app! Entri provides study materials to various competitive exams through an easy channel. Don’t wait, download the Entri app now from Playstore! Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.