Table of Contents
Assam Public Service Commission has released selection criteria for APSC Assistant Engineer vacancies 2022 on its official website. This recruitment drive will fill up 63 posts in the organization. The selection process will base on the eligibility conditions demanded in the official notification by the recruiting body. If interested, read the below passage to get updated with APSC AE Recruitment 2022.
APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Highlights
Assam Public Service Commission has released APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Notification on the APSC website. This recruitment drive will fill up 63 posts in the organization. Candidates between the age of 21 to 38 years can apply. The application process is underway, and the deadline to submit the application form is January 4, 2023. Visit the website @apsc.nic.in or check the direct link below to forward the registration.
|Recruitment Body||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||04th January 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000|
APSC AE Notification PDF 2022
APSC to recruit Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts under Water Resources Department. The official notification has out now. To familiarize yourself with the recruitment process, read APSC AE Notification PDF. The announcement was published in PDF format and consisted of detailed information regarding AE recruitment 2022, such as eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, etc. See APSC AE Notification PDF.
APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Apply Date, Check Important Date
The application process for APSC AE Recruitment will commence from 05 December 2022 to 04 January 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before APSC AE Recruitment Exam 2022. The exam date will notify later.
|APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|APSC AE Notification Release||2nd December 2022|
|APSC AE Online Application begins||5th December 2022|
|APSC AE Online Application ends||4th January 2023|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fees||6th January 2023|
|APSC AE Written Exam Date||To be Notified|
|APSC AE Interview Date||To be Notified|
|APSC AE Exam Date||To be Notified|
How to Apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2022
Check below steps to download APSC AE Recruitment 2022
- Visit official website @apsc.nic.in
- Register your profile
- Then, login to your Id with Register Number and Password
- Go to Home page>>Choose>>Recruitments Advertisements
- Select Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Water Resources Department Notification PDF
- Check the eligibility conditions
- Fill out the application form
- Update the necessary documents
- Pay application fee and submit
- Take application print out for further reference
APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – ₹297.20
- SC/ST/ Female/ ESM – ₹197.20
- BPL – ₹47.20
- PwD – ₹47.20
APSC AE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Use the direct link below to apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2022
APSC AE Vacancy 2022
The authority has listed 63 Assistant Vacancies in total.
|Category||Number of Posts|
APSC AE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have possess a regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering (B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering ) from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or a candidate must have passed (Part A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called will not be accepted.
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong AutonomousCouncil and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
APSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process 2022
The candidates will be selected for APSC AE Recruitment 2022 based on the following phases:
- Written Test
APSC Assistant Engineer Salary 2022
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-||PB – 4|