Table of Contents
Indian Army has released an official notification regarding the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the Agniveer (General Duty), Agniveer (Technical), Agniveer Technical (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Storekeeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th pass and Agniveer Tradesman 8th pass. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online till 30th July 2022. The application process began on 1st July 2022. Applications should be submitted online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
|Name of recruiting organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Agniveer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Indian Army Agneepath Scheme Job|
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||1st July 2022|
|Last date for online application||30th July 2022|
|Issuing of Admit Cards||31st July 2022|
|Rally||Yet to be announced|
|Written examination||Yet to be announced|
Army Agneepath Scheme Application Process
Applicants should follow the instructions given below to submit their applications:
- Go through the notification carefully and make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility requirements.
- Applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Applicants should log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Check your eligibility status and create profile
- Fill out the application forms with its recruitments and submit.
- The online registration process started on 1st July 2022 and Close On 30th July 2022.
- Candidates will log in after 30th July 2022 and take printout of admit card which they will carry to rally site.
- Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered Email from 31st July 2022 to 14th August 2022.
- The candidate should reach the venue on the given date and time mentioned in the Admit Card.
Documents and Certificates Required
- Admit Card
- Twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs in white background not more than three
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate etc. from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University
- Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate
- Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate
- Religion Certificate (if required)
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months
- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
Terms and Conditions Regarding the Recruitment
- Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four years including the training period.
- Agniveers will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air.
- They will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity.
- Their ranks will be different from any other existing ranks.
- Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
- After completing their engagement period in each batch, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of Indian Army. These applications will be considered in a centralised manner by the army based on an objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in regular cadre.
- The enrolment of Soldiers in the regular cadre of Indian Army, except technical cadres of Medical Branch, will be available only to those personnel who have completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
- Enrolled candidates will be eligible for an annual leave of 30 days per year and sick leave based on medical advice.
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army has clearly laid down instructions regarding eligibility in terms of age limit, educational qualification and certain other criteria. Only those candidates who satisfy these criteria will be considered for recruitment.
Applicants for all the posts should be in the age limit of 17 and half to 23 years. The cut off date will be 1st October 2022.
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms) – Should be class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner) – Should be 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – Should be 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Mathematics/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass – Should be Class 10th pass. There is no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass – Should be Class 8th pass. There is no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Height and weight requirements for applicants are as per policy in vogue.
Army Agneepath Scheme Selection Process
Applicants will have to undergo a physical fitness test and a written exam as a part of the recruitment process.
Physical Fitness Test
A physical fitness test will be conducted at the venue of the rally. Physical measurement will be carried out at the site as per the physical standards.
|1.6 km Run||Beam Pull Ups||9 feet ditch||Zigzag Balance|
|Group||Time||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to qualify||Need to qualify|
|Group I||Up to 5 min 30 sec||60||10||40|
|Group II||5 min 30 sec to 5 min 45 sec||48||9||23|
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination
A written test will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards which will be issued for fit candidates at rally site itself. Admit Card will be issued after being declared medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH. Negative marking will be applicable in CEE. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Salary
The year wise pay and emoluments of package is as follows:
- Year 1: Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- Year 2: Rs. 33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- Year 3: Rs. 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- Year 4: Rs. 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
The Agniveer pay is a composite package and the applicant will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk and Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time. There shall be no entitlement towards gratuity or pensionary benefits for Agniveers enrolled through this Scheme.
After completing four years of service, the exiting individual will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Seva Nidhi Package
- Agniveer Skill Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate (for those enrolled after qualifying Class 10th)