Table of Contents
Army Public School (APS) Bareilly has invited applications for Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021 on a contractual basis for the post of PRT, PGT, TGT, LDC,Health Wellness Teacher Counselor, Physical Education Teacher (PET), Supervisor Administration, Receptionist & Chemistry Lab Attendant on armypublicschoolbly.com. Army Public Schools (APS) is a system of public schools established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chains of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army welfare education society(AWES), which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education.The schools are generally managed by the army regional commands following the CBSE pattern of education. Admission is granted on a priority basis to wards of Army personnel. All Army schools have a chairman who is a senior Indian Army officer of brigadier rank and a patron who is of major general rank.Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed format on or before 01 March 2021.
Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization||Army Public School (APS) Bareilly Cantt.|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Receptionist, PRT, PET, Chemistry Lab Attendant, LDC, Supervisor Administration|
|Required Qualification||12th, Graduation, Post-graduation or it’s equivalent|
|Last Date to Apply||1st March 2021|
Closing Date for Submission of the application for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching – 01 March 2021
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)– Physics, Chemistry, Hindi , Economics & Geography
- TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) – Hindi, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography & Sanskrit, Computer Science, Health Wellness Teacher Counselor
- PRT(Primary Teacher)- Art and craft
- PET(Physical Education Teacher)
- Supervisor Administration
- Chemistry Lab Attendant
Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Post Graduate Teacher
- Post Graduation (with the subject in which employment is sought) with B.Ed and minimum 50% marks in each. Candidates who have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card may be appointed on Contractual basis for three years else on Adhoc basis till 31 Mar 2021.
Trained Graduate Teacher
- Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought, B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks. Candidates who have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card may be appointed on Contractual basis for three years else on Adhoc basis till 31 Mar 2021.
TGT (Computer Science)
- B.Tech in Computer Science/B.Sc in Computer Science/B.Sc with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognized institutions. Candidates should have passed the Online Screening Exam (Part – A & B both) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card to be appointed on a Contractual basis for three academic sessions.
Health Wellness Teacher Counselor
- Graduate with Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling with minimum experience of three years as wellness Teacher/Counselor.
- Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed)/B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks. Candidates should have passed Online Screening Exam (Part – A ) conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card to be appointed on Contractual basis for three academic sessions & CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
PRT (Art & Craft)
- Contractual Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Senior examination with minimum 4 years full time diploma in painting/fine arts from a recognized institute OR Graduation with Drawing and painting /Art/Fine Art with min two years full time diploma from a recognized institute. OR MA in Drawing and painting /Fine Art from a recognized University.
Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed or D.P.Ed awarded by a recognized University/Institution after training of minimum one academic session, provided that the admission qualification for the Diploma is at least a university degree or Bachelor of Sports, Humanities and Physical Education of Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar
- a) An Army retired JCO of the rank of Sub / Sub Maj / Hony Lt/Capt. (b) Preferably graduate from a recognized university of equivalent army qualification. (c) Administrative experience at least 10 years and have good communication skills both verbal and written. Aptitude to maintain good public relation will be treated as additional qualification
- LDC – Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer literate. Basic Knowledge of accounting
- Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Serviceman). Computer
The candidates who wish to attend the examination should satisfy the age criteria. The candidates are divided into two categories based on his/her experience. The candidates who have less than 5 years of experience are categorized as “Fresh Candidates”. The candidates who have experience of 5-10 years are categorized as “Experience Candidates”.
Age as on 01 April 2021
(a) Fresh Candidates (No Experience) – Below 40 Years.
(b) Teachers, who have at least 5 years of service in preceding 10 years in any recognized school, are eligible to apply, if they are below 57 years of age on 01 Apr 2021
How to Apply Army Public School Bareilly Recruitment 2021 ?
(a) Candidates can download the Application Form, fill all entries and send by hand/post along with DD of Rs 100/- in favour of Army Public School Bareilly by 01 Mar 2021 (incomplete applications will be rejected). Candidates who have cleared CSB written test in previous years (validity period 03 years) and have TET/CTET qualification may apply for appearing in interview of PGT/TGT/PRT. The interviews for the post of PGTs/TGTs/PRTs will be held at Army Public School Bareilly in the second week of Mar 2021 and the same will be intimated through call letters. Also the same will be uploaded on the school website.
(b) Candidates must enclose Self Addressed Registered Envelope duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs 42/- along with Application Form for dispatch of interview call letter.
(c) Candidates are requested to fill the application form correctly, mention their telephone numbers (active) and attach photocopies of all educational documents, CSB score card, valid experience certificates duly signed by the Principal of school (School’s affiliation number/code must be written)
(d) The Call letters for interview will be dispatched through speed post. You may also download your call letter from the school website (www.armypublicschoolbly.com), if not delivered timely to you by Speed post.
Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of various government exams. For your secured future, download the Entri app and start preparing. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to avail the free videos with high quality.Stop delaying and let’s get started with Entri. Cheers to your future.