Table of Contents
Applications are being accepted offline for various posts at Artillery Records Nasik. Artillery Centre Nasik announced applications for LDC, MTS (Safaiwala), and MTS Lascar posts. The recruitment notification is published on the Artillery Centre Nasik official website. The application period will last until 20 January 2023. Between 24 December 2022 and 20 January 2022, interested applicants may submit an offline application for the positions of LDC, MTS (Safaiwala), and MTS Lascar vacancies. Check below to learn more about Artillery Records Nasik Vacancy 2022.
Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2023
As mentioned above, the offline application for Artillery Records Nasik recruitment 2022 had released for various posts. The application process will commence on 24 December 2022 and end on 20 January 2022. Candidates who have qualified for the vacancies can apply before the last date. The table below provides an overview of all the major highlights of the Nasik Artillery Records recruitment process for 2022.
|Post Name||LDC, MTS (Safaiwala), MTS Lascar|
|Total Vacancy||03 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date for Apply||20 January 2023|
Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2023 – Apply Date
- The application process for Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2022 will be commenced on 24 December 2022
- The Last to apply for Artillery Records Nasik Vacancy is 20 January 2023
- Eligible candidates should check this article for further updates regarding SJVN Recruitment 2022
Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2023 – Exam Date
The official date for Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2022 will be updated here soon
Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF – Release Date
The official notification for Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2022 has out now. The announcement, published in PDF format, contains detailed information, including online application deadlines, vacancies, eligibility requirements, application fees, etc. The applicant who wants to apply for the post may now view and download Artillery Records Nasik PDF from the website or by following the link below.
Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Artillery Records Nasik Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||24 December 2022|
|Closing date for Submitting Applications||20 January 2023|
How To Apply For Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023
The application for the above posts has to be done in offline mode. Interested Candidates should submit their applications to the given address. Applications should be submitted before the last date. Last date to apply is 20 January 2022 . For more information please see the given PDF advertisement. Follow the below steps to download Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023 application form
- Visit official website @indianarmy.nic.in
- Click on “Application Form” Tab
- Check the eligibility from the official notification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form and attach the self attested required documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the Post of …….. in Category …….. “
- Send the duly filled application form to the address “The Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Center, Nasik Road Camp, PIN-422102”
Documents Required for Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023
The following applications will be summarily rejected
- Application without signature of the candidate.
- Application other than prescribed Performa as published in advertisement.
- Application received through Fax / AWAN.
- Application received after due date for any reason.
- Incomplete / Ineligible application.
- Latest photograph not pasted on application form and not attested by self and if no additional photograph is enclosed.
- Mark sheet of essential qualifications not attested.
- Only a single application will be entertained for one category/post. Candidates who forward more than one application form for the same category/post, their candidature will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023 Application Form
Artillery Centre application process for various vacancies will be commenced on 24 December 2022 in offline mode. The official notification regarding recruitment process has out now. For the direct link to download Artillery Centre Nashik Application Form 2023, follow this article on a regular period.
Artillery Centre Nashik Application Form 2023 (Out Soon)
Application Fee for Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023
There is no application fee for Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2023. The application process is free for all candidates.
Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti Vacancy 2023
|Lower Division Clerk||01 post|
|MTS (Cleaner)||01 post|
|MTS Laskar||01 post|
Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti Eligibility Criteria 2023
For LDC Pots
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on computer. OR Hindi typing at 30 w.p.m. on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key
depressions for each word.
- Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) Certificate issued by DOEACC/MS-CIT Course (Maharashtra State-Certificate in information Technology)/ Equivalent Computer Course of other States.
For MTS Posts
- 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The Selection Process of Artillery Centre Nasik Bharti 2023 includes the following Stages:
Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam
|Paper||No of Questions||Marks|