BDL or Bharat Dynamics Limited has released a notification for recruitment to the post of 80 Project Diploma Assistant, Project Assistant and Project Trade Assistant. Interested and eligible individuals can submit applications online from 14 May 2022 (1400 hrs) to 04 June 2022 (1800 hrs). However, the Last date for the receipt of the Hard copy of the Application Form along with all other mandatory documents is 13 June 2022.
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Overview
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has released invitation for the posts of 80 Project Diploma Assistant, Project Assistant & Project Trade Assistant Vacancy on contract basis from ITI, Diploma, Graduate pass aspirants. Check the table below for a brief overview of this recruitment drive.
|Post Name||Project Diploma Assistant
Project Trade Assistant Vacancy
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on criteria specified by the selection board followed by Interview.|
|Salary Scale||Project Diploma Assistant – INR 25000/- per month
Project Assistant – INR 25000/- per month
Project Trade Assistant Vacancy – INR 23000/- per month
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Important Dates
Given below are the important dates with respect to BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022.
Important Dates – BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022
|Apply Online Date||16 May 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||4 June 2022|
|Last Date for submitting hard copy of the application form||13 June 2022|
|Call letters for interview||Not yet released|
|Interview||Not yet Scheduled|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be Allotted.|
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Vacancy
There is an overall vacancy of 23 posts for Project Diploma Assistant, 24 Posts for Project Assistant and 28 Posts for Project Trade Assistant.
Tabulated below is the detailed category-wise vacancy along with the place of posting for each post.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Post Code||Category Wise Vacancy||Place of Posting|
|1.||Project Diploma Assistant (Electrical)||2||PDEEK||4||1||1||2||1||Kanchanbagh Unit, Hyderabad, Telangana State|
|2.||Project Diploma Assistant (Tool Design)||2||PDTDK|
|3.||Project Assistant (HR)||1||PAHRK|
|4.||Project Assistant (Finance)||2||PAFIK|
|5.||Project Assistant (Store Keeper)||2||PASKK|
|6.||Project Assistant (HR)||2||PAHRC||2||–||–||1||–||Corporate Office, Hyderabad, Telangana State|
|7.||Project Assistant (Finance)||1||PAFIC|
|8.||Project Diploma Assistant (Electronics)||6||PDECB||4||2||1||3||1||Bhanur Unit, Sangareddy Dist., Telangana State|
|9.||Project Assistant (HR)||1||PPAHRB|
|10.||Project Assistant (Finance)||1||PAFIB|
|11.||Project Assistant (Store Keeper)||3||PASKK|
|12.||Project Diploma Assistant (Mechanical)||5||PDMEV||4||2||1||4||2||Visakhapatnam Unit, Andhra Pradesh|
|13.||Project Diploma Assistant (Electronics)||4||PDECV|
|14.||Project Diploma Assistant (Computers)||2||PDCSV|
|15.||Project Diploma Assistant (Tool Design)||2||PDTDV|
Note: Out of the total 36 vacancies above the number of vacancies reserved for PwBD or Persons with Benchmark Disability is 01(One) and the same is set aside for Blindness and Low Vision.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Post Code||Category Wise Vacancy||Place of Posting|
|16.||Project Trade Assistant (Electronic Mech.)||4||PTEMK||5||2||1||4||1||Kanchanbagh Unit, Hyderabad, Telangana State|
|17.||Project Trade Assistant (Painter)||1||PTPAK|
|18.||Project Trade Assistant (Welder)||1||PTWEK|
|19.||Project Trade Assistant (Plumber)||2||PTPLK|
|20.||Project Assistant (Stenographer)||5||PASTK|
|21.||Project Assistant (Stenographer)||1||PASTL||3||1||–||2||1||Liaison Office, New Delh|
|22.||Project Assistant (Stenographer||6||PASTC||Corporate Office, Hyderabad, Sub-Total 7 Telangana State|
|23.||Project Trade Assistant (Electronic Mech.)||7||PTEMB||4||1||1||2||1||Bhanur Unit, Sangareddy Dist., Telangana State|
|24.||Project Assistant (Stenographer)||2||PTSTB|
|25.||Project Trade Assistant (Fitter)||7||PTFIV||6||3||1||4||1||Visakhapatnam Unit, Andhra Pradesh|
|26.||Project Trade Assistant (Electronic Mech.)||2||PTEMV|
|27.||Project Trade Assistant (Electrician)||4||PTELV|
|28.||Project Assistant (Stenographer)||2||PASTV|
Note: Out of total above 44 vacancies, the number of vacancies reserved for PwBD or Persons with Benchmark Disability is 01(One) and the same is set aside for Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, acid attach victims, leprosy cured, dwarfism and muscular dystrophy.
Terms of Engagement:
- Project Diploma Assistant / Trade Assistant/ Assistant /Office Assistant will be engaged on contract basis initially for a period of an year which may be extended up to a maximum period of 4 years (including initial one year) based on the Organisational requirement and individual performance.
- b) In addition to the consolidated payment, an amount of INR.10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand only) per year will be paid towards expenses like attire allowance,medical insurance premium, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The said amount will be paid in two installments i.e., First installment to be cleared in the first month’s salary after joining and the second installment will be provided after completion of 11 months from the date of joining.
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Salary
Remuneration for Project Diploma Assistants (Mechanical/ Computers /Electronics / Electrical / Tool Design) and Project Assistant ( Finance/ HR / Store Keeper) on Contract basis:
|Year||Level||Experience||Remuneration per month|
|First Year||Induction||1 Year||INR 25,000/-|
|Second Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 26,500/-|
|Third Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 28,000/-|
|Fourth Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 29,500/-|
Remuneration for Project Trade Assistants (Fitter / Painter/ Welder /Electronic Mech./ Electrician / Plumber) and Project Office Assistant (Stenographer) on Contract basis:
|Year||Level||Experience||Remuneration per month|
|First Year||Induction||1 Year||INR 23,000/-|
|Second Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 24,500/-|
|Third Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 26,000/-|
|Fourth Year||On Extension only||NA||INR 27,500/-|
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Eligibility
|Sl/No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1.||Project Diploma Assistant (Mechanical)||3 years Diploma or similar course in relevant discipline (Mechanical) recognized by the State or the Central government.|
|2.||Project Diploma Assistant (Electronics)||3 years Diploma or similar course in relevant discipline (Electronics) recognized by the State or the Central government.|
|3.||Project Diploma Assistant (Electrical)||3 years Diploma or similar course in relevant discipline (Electrical) recognized by the State or the Central government|
|4.||Project Diploma Assistant (Computers)||3 years Diploma or similar course in relevant discipline (Computers) recognized by the State or the Central government.|
|5.||Project Diploma Assistant (Tool Design)||3 years Diploma or similar course in relevant discipline recognized by State or the Central government (Relevant Disciplines- Mechanical) along with 1 year Post-Diploma in Tool Design.|
|6.||Project Assistant (Finance)||Degree course in Commerce/ Business Administration (with Finance specialization) with minimum of six months Computer Course in Office Applications.
Pass in Intermediate with CA Inter / CS Inter/ICWA Inter.
Any degree in Science/ Economics with one year diploma course in Financial Management with minimum of six months Computer Course in Office Applications.
|7.||Project Assistant (HR)||Degree in Business Administration, Social Welfare, Personnel Management, HR, PM&IR,Social Sciences with minimum six months Computer Course in Office Applications.
Any degree with one year diploma course in PM, SW,PM&IR, T&D, HR, Labour Law with minimum of six months Computer Course in Office Applications.
|8.||Project Assistant (Store Keeper)||SSC with experience in store-keeping. Set aside for Ex-servicemen only.|
|9.||Project Trade Assistant (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter) with NAC or similar qualification recognized by the State or the Central Government.|
|10.||Project Trade Assistant (Electronics Mechanic)||ITI (Radio Mech / Electronic Mech.) with NAC or equivalent recognized by the State or the Central Government.|
|11.||Project Trade Assistant (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician) with NAC or similar qualification recognized by the State or the Central Government.|
|12.||Project Trade Assistant (Painter)||ITI (Painter) with NAC or similar qualification recognized by the State or the Central Government.|
|13.||Project Trade Assistant (Welder)||ITI (Welder) with NAC or similar qualification recognized by the State or the Central Government|
|14.||Project Trade Assistant (Plumber||ITI (Plumber) with NAC or similar qualification recognized by the State or the Central Government.|
|15.||Project Office Assistant (Stenographer)||DCCP or Diploma in Computers and Commercial Practice/ DCP course|
Maximum Age limit for UR or Un-Reserved and EWS Categories is 28 Years (as on 02 May 2022). However, Age relaxation for SC and ST is 05 years, Other Backward Classes or OBC is 03 years and PwBD is 05 years ( in respect of aspirants having PwBD, the 5 years age relaxation is in addition to the applicable age relaxation if they belong to SC or ST or OBC ). Age limit in case of Ex-SM will be as per Government Norms.
- Aspirants must possess minimum 01 year experience (Post Qualification) after acquiring prescribed Qualification as on 02 May 2022 in the relevant Industry / Office. ·
- One year completed Apprenticeship training will be considered as experience for Diploma Assistants & DCCP/DCP applicants. ·
- Confirming number of years of service will be based on the Last Pay Slip or Experience Certificate or Offer of Appointment or Provident Fund Statement or Salary Account Bank Statement or ESI membership.
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: How to Apply?
Step 1: Login to the official website of BDL.
Step 2: Go through the advertisement carefully.
Step 3: Keep all mandatory documents(provided in the next section), photo, signature etc as per requirement.
Step 4: Click on the post the candidate wish to apply for.
Step 5: Register our self using your e-mail id and mobile. Keep the registration slip for future use.
Step 6: Apply for the post you want to apply for using this registration details.
Step 7: Fill in the form. Pay the fee and Submit.
Step 8: Keep a copy of the SBI pay slip after the payment of the application fee via online mode.
Step 9: Download th e Bio-data proforma from the website and fill it.
Step 10: Send this filled Bio-data proforma along with the copy of mandatory documents via speed post or registered post to the address mentioned in the notification.
Important Note : An aspirant can apply for only one post in this recruitment drive.
The candidates must ensure that they attach the hard copies of the following documents while sending the hard copy of the application form via speed post or registered post.
- A signed Print Out of the Registration Slip obtained after successful submission of Online Application.
- Duly-filled in Application Form along with Self-Attested copies of the following documents or certificates in prescribed formats are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Document in support of DOB or Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th certificate as applicable).
- Caste or Tribe Certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) aspirants as applicable) in required format issued by the Competent Authority as suggested by Government of India. OBC (Non Creamy Layer/NCL) certificate should be latest one.
- EWS Certificate in the required format issued by Competent Authority.
- Disability Certificate (for PwBD aspirants only) in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate in respect of individuals from Jammu & Kashmir, as applicable.
- Qualification Certificates and Semester wise or Year wise Mark sheets with respect of 10th , 12th , ITI and NAC course, Diploma or equivalent course and Graduation course, etc.
- Complete and Proper Experience Certificates or Documents issued by Competent Authority in support of experience details mentioned by the aspirant.
- The following documentary proofs towards experience will be accepted:
- For Past Employments · Experience letter issued by Competent Authority indicating clearly Designation and Date of Joining as well as Date of Relieving from the organization
- Appointment or Offer letter clearly stating Designation & Date of Joining, Joining Report or Posting Order and Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Relieving Order mentioning Date of Relieving from the Organization.
- For Present or Current Employment · Experience letter issued by Competent Authority indicating clearly Designation and Date of Joining the organization .
- Appointment or Offer letter clearly mentioning Date of Joining, Joining Report or Posting Order, along with Latest Pay Slip and Identity Card and/or Annual Increment Letter, Promotion and /or Transfer Order etc.
|Application Fee Based on Category|
|For UR / OBC / EWS aspirants||INR 200/-||Pay Application fee through State Bank of India or SBI ePay Online Payment Mode.|
|For SC/ST/PwBD aspirants||No Fee|
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Application Link
Click on the link below to apply for the BDL Recruitment 2022.
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Selection Process
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification of the aspirant, Experience and final Interview.
|Aggregate Marks or Percentage secured in the Qualification in the relevant disciplines.
For each percentage of Qualification will allocate one mark.
However, Maximum marks allotted will be 75 only.
a) For Project Diploma Assistants: Percentage obtained in Diploma
b) For Project Assistants (HR / Finance) : Percentage obtained in Graduation and in specialization or Percentage obtained in graduation and in one year diploma in specialization.
c) For Project Assistants (Finance) : Pass in Intermediate with CA Inter/ CS Inter/ICWA Inter will be allotted 75 Marks. d) For Project Trade Assistants : ITI and NAC Percentage.
e)For Project Assistant (Store Keepers): SSC Percentage and SKT course in Armed Forces.
f) For Project Office Assistants (Stenographer) : Percentage in DCCP / DCP.
|Relevant Post Qualification based on experience –
Allocation of Marks as per experience
01 year experience – 03 Marks
02 Years experience – 06 Marks
>=03 Years experience – 10 Marks
|Final Interview||15 Marks|
BDL Project Assistant Notification 2022: Points to be noted
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this BDL Recruitment.
- Age, Qualifications and Experiences stipulated above should be as on 02 May 2022.
- Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacant posts advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the entire recruitment itself without any notice.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a aspirant to be called for Interview.
- Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts as per the rules of the BDL.
- Appointment of selected aspirants is subject to verification of Educational and Technical Qualifications, Memberships, Experiences, Caste and Character and Preceding as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities and Prescribed Medical Standards as per the Rules of the Company.
- The aspirants are required to apply via ONLINE only. No manual or paper applications will be entertained directly unless they have already registered and applied ONLINE.
- All details given in the Online Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. Therefore, the aspirants are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully.
- Mere submission of application, fulfillment of Qualifications and other requirements laid down will not give the aspirant the right for claiming interview or appointment.
- Aspiring candidates are allowed to apply against only ONE POST in response to this recruitment.
- Aspirants not fulfilling the essential eligibility requirements can be debarred at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidature of the registered individuals may also be liable to be rejected if registered without application fee (if applicable).
- Wherever CGPA/CPI/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University or Institute and a documentary proof or certificate to this effect should be submitted by the applicant from the University or Institute.
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum Necessary Qualification mentioned above, aspirants must submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University or Institution with a clear mention of their specialization. For Institutes or Universities which don’t provide specialization certificate, the specialization in relevant subject shall be determined by the maximum number of papers opted by the aspirant in his electives and where there are no electives, by the maximum number of papers opted by the aspirant for his or her entire curriculum of the course.
- If the information furnished by the applicant or aspirant in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature or appointment will be considered as revoked and will be terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the aspirant.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of Qualification, Experience etc. of the aspirants.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this notice and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in suitable Courts / Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have exclusive and sole jurisdiction to try any cause or dispute.
About Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
BDL is a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, which was incorporated in the year 1970 under MoD or the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. A originator in the manufacture of Anti – Tank Guided Missiles, today, BDL has evolved as a combined, manufacturing ATGMs of later generations, Launchers, Strategic Weapons, Underwater Weapons, Decoys and Test Equipments and other sophisticated equipments vital for the Defence of the Land and is amongst a few Industries in the World having ability to produce State-of-the-Art Guided Weapons Systems.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.