Table of Contents
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is inviting applications for 26 Operation Theatre Assistant posts on the basis of contract for deployment in Government Hospital/Delhi/NCR. The last date to apply is on or before February 12, 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, becil.com and make sure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. you can go through their notification.
BECIL Job Details :
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Vacancy: 26
- Pay Scale: 20,202/- (Per Month)
BECIL Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
B.Sc. OR 10+2 with Science with five years’ experience in the following areas:
- T. ii) ICU iii) CSSD iv) Manifold Room .
- Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate/Diploma course in O.T. Techniques from recognized Hospital/Institutions.
Only Indian candidates can apply for this post.
Age Limit :
As per the norms of BECIL.
Selection Method :
Selection will be based on written exam and interview
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting date for online application submission: January 25, 2022
Last date for online application submission: February 12, 2022
Application fee can be paid through Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card etc
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs.500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs.300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs.500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs.500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs.300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the BECIL website becil.com.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. Registration link is given here.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register only once. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates should upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, and size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
- In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required.
- After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- It is an Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”