Table of Contents
Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL to recruit candidates for Trainee and Project Engineer posts. This recruitment drive will fill up 111 posts, which are out of 33 posts for Trainee Engineers, 39 appointments for Project Engineer, 17 vacancies for Trainee Engineers, and 22 for project engineers in the organization. The official enrollment for these vacancies will start on November 10, and The last date to apply will be on 23 November 2022. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
BEL Recruitment 2022 An Overview
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has Given an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Project Engineer-I & Trainee Engineer-I Vacancies on its official website. Those Candidates who are interested in the opening are requested to check the tablualted table here for BEL Recruitment Highlights
|BHEL Recruitment Highlights|
|Authority||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Vacant Post Name||Project Engineer-I & Trainee Engineer-I|
|No of Vacancy||111|
|Notification Release||9th November 2022|
|Online Application Starts||09 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd November 2022|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
BHL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
As you are aware, the latest notification for 111 Project Engineer-I & Trainee Engineer-I Vacancies was published by the authority. The detailed BEL Notification 2022, accessable in PDF foramt contain detaied information regarding BEL Recruitment 2022 including eligibility criteria, applicatipn process, vacancy deatils etc. Candidates meet up with requirment can apply for the post till 23rd November 2022. See the PDF below to learn more about BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply Date
The applicants must remember the important dates mentioned in the BEL Notification 2022 PDF to get updated with the recruitment activities. The application process for BEL Recruitment 2022 will start on 10, November 2022. The apply link will activated till 23rd November 2022. BEL Recruitment 2022 Exam Date will notify later.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Important Date
Important dates related to BEL Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below.
|BEL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Issue||09th November 2022|
|Online Applications Commence||10th November 2022|
|Last Date of online application||23rd November 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
BEL Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website @https://bel-india.in/
Step 2: Click the “Recruitment” Tab
Step 3: Connect to BEL Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Step 4: Log In or Register your profile with your Email ID/ Mobile Number
Step 5: Fill out the application form and Upload the required documents
Step 6: Pay online application fees.
Step 7: For future use, save and print the Application Form.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Use the direct link below to apply for BHEL Recruitment Apply Link
BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
For Trainee Engineer Vacancies
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.150/- plus 18% GST
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Nil
For Project Engineer Vacancies
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.400/- plus 18% GST
- For SC/ ST, PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode (Online): SBI
BEL Recruitment 2022 – Documents Required to Apply
The following list contains the documents that must be uploaded when applying online for the BEL Recruitment 2022
- Passport size photo
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for proof of Age.
- Final Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate of relevant qualification.
- Proof of norms for CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade/document for percentage/class issued by
- Post qualification industrial experience certificate/s from previous to till current employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification industrial experience.
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability/Economic status certificate
- Candidates employed on Permanent/Fixed term basis in Government/ Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application.
- Candidates employed on temporary basis in Government/ Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit Offer of Appointment and latest payslip.
- Proof of identity -Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Any other Govt. approved identity document
BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The BEL Recruitment 2022 drive will fill up 111 posts in the organization
- Trainee Engineer-I: 33 posts
- Project Engineer-I: 39 posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 17 posts
- Project Engineer-I: 22 posts
|Trainee Engineer – I||50|
|Project Engineer – I||61|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A) Trainee Engineers- I: Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science Engineering discipline Full time B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
B) Project Engineers – I: Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science Engineering discipline Full time B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science of from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Maximum age Limit for Project Engineer I: 32 years
- Maximum age Limit for Trainee Engineer I: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should have Minimum of ‘Six months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience as on 01.10.2022 for the post of Trainee Engineer-I and
- Minimum ‘Two years’ of relevant post qualification industry experience as on 01.10.2022 for the post of Project Engineer-I.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure will be done through the following process;
A) Candidates meeting the specified criteria will need to attend the Written Test for 85 marks.
B) Short-listed candidates will be called up for an interview in the order of merit based on their performance in the written test, in a ratio of 1:5. Interviews will be conducted subsequently and will be for 15 marks.
C) The list of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test/ Interview, will be posted on the BEL Website.
Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter.