Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence invites applications for the post of Project Engineer for its eight regions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the link provided for the BEL Recruitment 2021- 268 vacancies available from 21 April to 05th May 2021.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021- Apply here
BEL Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Assam, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab|
|Start of online application||21 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||05 May 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Merit, Interview|
BEL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit as of 01.04.2021 is 32 years.
Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to the PWD category having a minimum of 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation.
Full-time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines:
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science – Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
Minimum post qualification Experience: 2 years
BEL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy and Salary
- Assam: 24 Posts
- Gujarat: 36 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 48 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 12 Posts
- Rajasthan: 24 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 48 Posts
- Delhi: 12 Posts
- Punjab: 64 Posts
The Project Engineer will be engaged initially for a period of TWO years which may be extended up to a maximum of four years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual’s performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 40,000/- for the 2nd year, Rs. 45,000/- for the 3rd year, and Rs. 50,000/- for 4th year.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience.
- Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on the BEL website and candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview can download their interview call letter.
Download Official Notification for each Region:
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 Out – Apply for 13 Deputy Secretary, Group A Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
Candidates satisfying the eligibility requirements should apply online through the link provided for each region.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
The scanned copy of the following documents is to be attached in pdf format at the time of submitting the application:
- Passport Size Photograph/Digital Signature.
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Caste/Community/Disability/Income certificate
Download and Subscribe to Entri and get updated with all the latest notifications regarding various Govt. exams.
Discussion about this post