Table of Contents
For the post of Accounts Apprentice, Assistant, Administrative Officer the NICL Exam is organized this year. The NICL 2022 recruitment is yet to start and applicants shall be able to get all the necessary information regarding the recruitment in the official website.
Mainly, there are 3 posts for which the NICL 2022 recruitment is conducted. This recruitment 2022 includes:
- NICL Accounts Apprentice
- NICL Assistant
- NICL Administrative Officer
Among the 3 posts mentioned above, the NICL Administrative Officer exam is one of the most demanded exams in the country.
Best Books for NICL 2022
Well-structured and carefully selected study materials could help applicants to crack eligibility tests. The best suited study materials are looking by the aspirants . Some sample books for NICL preparation is given below:
- National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) Accounts Apprentice Exam
- Schaum’s Outline of Principles of Accounting
- High School English Grammar and Composition
- Master Mental Ability in 30 Days.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Topic-Based Books for NICL 2022
The list of books for the NICL 2022 is Given below.
|subject||Name of Book||Author or Publisher||Description|
|General||National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) Accounts Apprentice Exam||Dr. Chandresh Agrawal||A guidebook which have detailed Notes|
|General Accounting Principles||Schaum’s Outline of Principles of Accounting||James A Cashin and Joel J. Lerner||Guidebook for basic and comprehensive details of the subject.|
|General Accounting Principles||Wiley GAAP 2020: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles||Joanne M. Flood||Guidebook for comprehensive and updated details.|
|English Language||High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin||Guidebook for comprehensive and basic understanding.|
|English Language||Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi||The main topics of general English.|
|Reasoning||Master Mental Ability in 30 Days.||MTG Learning||Basic ideas to develop reasoning abilities.|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||Aspects of Reasoning abilities.|
|General Awareness||Advanced Objective General Knowledge Book||Dr. R S Aggarwal||Important topics in general.|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey||Important aspects about General knowledge in 2021.|
|General Awareness||General Awareness 2021||S Chand||Topics related to the general subject.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||Abhijit Sarkar||Important topics of numerical abilities.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal||Important aspects.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude||Dr. A.B. Rao||Main topics to develop good numerical abilities.|
Preparation Tips for NICL 2022
For the best results, schedule the preparation well like:
- Make a study routine to plan the time you have before the prelims.
- Current affairs is a part of the main examination.It is good to start its preparation along with the preliminary topics. So that you can cover all syllabus wise topics.
- Spend time on good books for all the topics instead of buying different books for different subjects.
- Set a daily study timetable and targets. To be dedicated to following it.
- Write notes for the topics that you are completed.
- Attend mock test on the topics you completed on a weekly basis and check the progressing results
- Understand the policies and life insurances.
Depending on the vacancies every year National Insurance Company Ltd conducts recruitment exams for its various job posts.The official notification for the recruitment is not announced yet. NICL is expected to conduct the Exam tentatively in June 2022. The jobs in the NICL include NICL Administrative Officer, NICL Assistant Actuary, NICL Account Apprentice, NICL Agriculture Apprentice, etc…
A lot of people are attending PSC exams. For competing with others, you need a better study plan with the best coaching. Entri provides you better coaching with Live classes, Recorded sessions, Mock Tests, Previous questions, etc.