The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), conducts recruitment exams for services like Bihar Police, Fire Services, Home(Prisons) Department, Home Guards, Excise Constable, Forest and Transport departments. The notification for the constable post was released on 04th October 2019. It is a combined notification for Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB, and BSISB. The preliminary written exam has been postponed and the new date is yet to be announced. So, now let us discuss the details of the application procedure in this article.
Bihar Constable: Important Dates
Notification Date: 04/10/2019
Category Number: 02/2019
Official website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Start of online application: 05/10/2019
End date for submitting the online application: 04/11/2019
Salary: Rs. 21,700 — 69,100/-.
Written Exam date: 20/01/2020 (Postponed)
Physical Efficiency Test date: Will be updated soon
Result: Will be updated soon
Age Limit: 18- 25 years. The upper age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidates according to the government norms.
- OBC and EBC Males- 27 years
- OBC and EBC Females- 28
- SC and ST- 30
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification required for the applicant is that he/ she should have completed the intermediate( Plus two). Also, those who have completed the +2 from Bihar State Madrasa Education Board or Bihar State Sanskrit Shiksha Board or other equivalents recognized by the State Government.
The following are the application procedures for the exam:
The first step is Registration. All applicants should register to continue with the application.
- The interested eligible candidates should go through the official website of CSBC and click on the “Bihar Police” tab or on “Advts by Group” and click on “Adv. No. 02/2019”.
- Enter the details like Name, Email address, Mobile number, Nationality, Domicile of Bihar or not, Date of birth, post preference.
- The password and registration number will be sent to the e-mail ID or mobile number provided by the applicant. So, provide a valid ID and phone number.
- Candidates can only register one mobile number.
- Candidates can log in with the provided password and registration ID and complete the second part of the application.
Application Procedure: Fee Payment
- For General category, BC and EBC (both Male and Female Candidates)- Rs.450/- Only
- For SC, ST (both Male and Female Candidates)- Rs. 112/- Only
- Only online mode of payment will be accepted.
- So, the applicants can make payment through credit/Debit or Net banking.
- If any problem occurred during the transaction like internet failures, the money will be transferred back within 7 days through the Payment Gateway.
- Applicants can’t edit any details after payment. However, they can Cancel Registration Form. The application fee will not be refunded.
- This is the last part of the application procedure.
- Enter details like name of the guardian, address, educational details.
- Upload the photograph(white background, 15-20 kb, and .jpg/.jpeg/.gif format).
- Upload the signature( with black or blue ink, white background, 15-20 kb, and .jpg/.jpeg/.gif format).
- Applicants can edit any details before submitting the application form by clicking “Edit Details”.
- Check once again and then Confirm and Submit the form.
- After the submission of the completed application form, the candidates will receive a message regarding the same to their registered mobile number or e-mail id.
- Applicants can now take the print out of the Acknowledgement in A4 size paper and keep it for future reference.
Application Procedure: Status of Application
The registered candidates can check their application status by entering the Registration ID or mobile number, Date of Birth and captcha code provided. And can know whether the application is accepted or discarded.
The selection procedure consists of:
- Written test
- Physical Examination and/or Physical Efficiency Test
- Document verification and Medical Test
Other useful links for CSBC Constable exam:
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Memory-based questions.
- Admit card.
- Monthly current affairs PDF.
- Subject-wise quizzes.
- GK calendar 2020.