Table of Contents
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently released the admit for Lady Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2021. Further, the candidates who have previously qualified the written tests can now download the admit cards for the physical efficiency test from the official web portal of Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police. However, to ease it further, we have come with the links to download the admit cards for the PET in this article itself. Keep Reading and All the Best!
Bihar Police Lady Constable PET Admit Card 2021
As per the latest notification in the official web portal of Bihar police, the call letter for the Physical Efficiency Test of Lady Constable Recruitment is now active. So the aspirants who have successfully completed the earlier rounds in the recruitment process can now download the admit card for the Physical Efficiency Test from 15th January 2021 onwards, from the official web portal.
The PET is scheduled to be held on 02nd February 2021 at Shahid Rajendra Prasad Singh, State High School (Patna High School), Gardanibagh, Patna-800002. However, if any candidate fails to appear for the physical efficiency test owing to some reason, no additional chance will be given to appear for the PET.
|Name of The Organization||CSBC (Bihar Police)|
|Name of the Examination||Lady Constable PET|
|Type of Examination||Physical Efficiency Test|
|No. of vacancies||454|
|Date of written test||04th October 2020|
|PET List published on||22nd October 2020|
|Scheduled PET Exam Date||02nd February 2021|
|Admit card Release on||15th January 2021 onwards|
How to Download the Call Letter?
All the aspirants can now download the call letters for the PET from the link given below:
Bihar Police Lady Constable PET Call Letter
However, the admit card for the Physical Efficiency Test can also be obtained from the official website also. To download, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, Visit the official website, csbc.bih.nic.in
- Then, find the link to download the e-Admit Card for the PET Examination.
- Next, click on the link to open it.
- Now, enter your register number to view the admit card.
- Lastly, save and download the admit card for future reference.
However, if any candidate fails to download the admit card, they can get a copy of the same from the given address: Central Selection Board, Back Hoarding Road (Near Sachiwalaya Halt), Patna-800001 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
All the candidates attending the Physical Efficiency Test must carry the following documents during the test:
- A Photo identity card (Adhar Card, Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, etc)
- Exam certificates (Matriculation, Intermediate or any equivalent)
- Birth Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Instructions to the candidates
- All the candidates appearing for the PET must strictly abide by Covid-19 protocol on the day of the test. This means that each candidate must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- All the candidates must carry their own water bottle and a sanitizer.
- In case, any candidate shows the symptoms of Covid-19, she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!