Table of Contents
The much awaited Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Exam date is finally out. Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment Examinations on the dates released by the official web portal of the commission. Therefore, all the aspirants gear up for the final revision before the examination begins. Further, the candidates who have successfully applied for the examination can check for the details regarding Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Recruitment examination in this article.
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Exam 2021
According to the latest post in the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission, the exam dates for the post of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant are finally out. All the candidates shall check for the details of the examination and the admit card release date in this article. However, the link to download the admit card will be activated only 10 days before the date of the examination. But the aspirants must take care to download the admit card on time, in order to avoid any last minute rush.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||1. First Division Assistant (FDA)
2. Second Division Assistant (SDA)
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Exam Date||1. 23rd – 24th January (FDA)
2. 13th – 14th February (SDA)
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Admit Card Release||10 prior to the Examination|
Documents To Carry for the exam
All the aspirants who are taking up the Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Exam 2021 must compulsorily carry the documents listed below when attending the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- Employee Card
- College ID (for students)
- Ration card along with Photograph
How to Download Karnataka PSC FDA SDA admit card 2021?
All the aspirants may follow the simple steps given below to download the hall ticket / admit card for the examination:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission, kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Next, click on the FDA SDA Exam link that will be available.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the admission ticket tab.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
Details on the Admit Card:
All the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate and the Counsellor
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- Karnataka PSC Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
Start preparing for all Karnataka PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!