The admit card of Bihar Police Range Officer examination 2020 is expected to be released in the month of December 2020. Bihar Police is the authority of conducting the recruitment examination. The Written examination will be held on 17th January 2021. The applicants are required to frequently visit the official website for latest updates on the examination. Read on the article to get to know more about the Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card 2020.
Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police (Bihar Police)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Range Officer|
|Admit Card Released Date||December 2020|
|Written Exam Date||17th January 2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card 2020
Bihar Police will release the admit card a month prior to the examination. The applicants should carry the admit card to attend the written examination. Applicants are supposed to collect their Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card from the official website in the month of December 2020 and should follow the instructions given on it. Start your exam preparation with hard work and mindfulness. The exam will be conducted on 17th January 2021. Through the written examination, selected candidates will be admitted to the 43 vacancies as Bihar Police Range Officer.
Details Given on the Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Center Name & Code
- Test Center Address
- Important instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
Documents to carry along with Bihar Police Range Officer Admit Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
Steps to Download Bihar Police Range Officer Written Examination Admit Card 2020
Follow the steps carefully,
- Applicants should visit the official site of Bihar Police.
- Search for the “Latest Notifications”.
- Candidates will be able to find out the Range Officer Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on it and provide complete details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit it and Download your admit card.
- Must carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Exam Pattern 2020
The Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Selection process 2020 will comprises of three stages, such as:
- Written exam
- Physical Eligibility Test (PET)
The written exam will consists of Paper-I (General Hindi) and Paper-II (General Studies).
|Name of the subject||Number of questions||Marks||Time duration|
|Paper 1- General Hindi||50 questions||100 marks||1 hour|
|Paper 2- General studies||100 questions||300 marks||2 hours|
- All the questions will be Objective type.
- Paper-I will include 50 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- Paper-II will include 100 questions for 3 marks each.
- For every wrong answer, 0.2 marks will be deducted in the Paper-I (General Hindi).
- In Paper-II (General studies), for every wrong answer 0.3 marks will be deducted.
- The final merit list will be only made after the written exam and the Interview round.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Syllabus 2020
Paper -I General Hindi
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- संधि विच्छेद
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- शब्दों के स्त्री लिंग
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि.
Paper – II General Studies
This paper includes questions from General Knowledge and Current events, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography, Mathematics, Mental Ability, etc.
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian History
- General Science
- Famous Days & Dates
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Places in India
- Environmental Issues, etc.
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical number series
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Non-verbal series etc.
Learn with Entri app and score high in your exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!