Table of Contents
State Bank of India is to conduct the recruitment exam- Prelims- for the post of Junior Associates( Customer support and Sales). There is only one month day (tentative) left for the exam. The SBI clerk exam is to be conducted in June 2021. Candidates will be in their last-minute preparation as the Mains exam is very much crucial for their final merit list entry. Check the SBI Clerk Exam Tips 2021 and guidelines for the last-minute preparations.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of the test
|No. of questions
Mains Exam Pattern 2021
Once again, go through the mark distribution pattern for the Mains exam of Clerical post and make a plan for attempting questions:
|Name of Test
|No of Questions
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
|2 Hours 40 minutes
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips
- There is sectional timing and this will certainly help the candidate to answer the sections without any confusion of dividing time wisely. However, finishing any section much ahead of time won’t allow you to jump to the next section.
- Relax! There is only one month left for the exam. Utilize this time to prepare well on your strong areas and avoid confusing parts.
- Don’t go for any new topics. Some of the aspirants think to get marks in the last-minute rush and goes for new topics. This will only help to increase your tension. So better avoid that.
- Speed and accuracy as always, are important factors for the competitive examination. Your mock test practice will really help to hurdle this.
- Revise your strong areas and equations, short-cut methods if any.
- Don’t overstress yourself. Be cool and stay calm. Relax your mind then only can remember the revised points.
- Have at least 8 hours of sound sleep before the exam day.
SBI Clerk Tips: How to Attempt Sections?
All the sections are equally important for the Prelims and Mains marks, which will contribute towards the final mark list. The Prelims exam helps to attend the second phase while the Mains exam is the way to your dream job, so attempt the exam wisely without losing marks. Make your own exam strategy for solving the exam. Choose your own strong and weaker topics to sort out the questions. Check the below strategy if you don’t have one!
- Attempt short-length questions such as Cloze Test, Fill in the blanks, Spotting Errors, Vocabulary.
- Then attempt the Reading Comprehension and Para Jumbles questions.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- Attempt the questions from Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series and Distance and Direction, Syllogism, Inequality, Blood Relations.
- Then attempt the Puzzles and Seating Arrangement questions as it is more time-consuming to read and arrange data.
- Don’t rush through the questions of Computer awareness, and mark blindly. There is negative marking!
- Go for Simplification, Percentage
- Read the questions carefully and avoid wasting time by reading multiple times.
- Record points timely along with reading.
- Use shortcut tricks and formulas/ equations.
Check Important Links for SBI Clerk 2021:
- 60 Day Study Plan for Prelims Exam
- Complete Syllabus
- Expected and Previous Cut-off marks
- Study Materials- Download here
SBI Clerk Guidelines
Candidates should check the following guidelines:
- Roll Number, Date of Exam, Reporting time, and venue for the examination given in the call letter.
- Report at the examination venue 15 minutes before the reporting time. The exact time of reporting will be sent to E-mail and SMS in order to avoid overcrowding at the venue.
- Affix firmly a copy of your recent passport size photograph in the space provided for it in the call letter and bring it with you along with photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
- No calculator separate or with the watch, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks, or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- At the venue, Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. The photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by the candidate in the application.
- IRIS will be scanned at the examination venue. IRIS scan is introduced in lieu of Biometric thumb impression due to the covid-19 situation to avoid the circulation of infection with multiple thumb impressions. So, candidates are advised to avoid wearing contact lenses and prefer spectacles.
Items permitted into the venue for Candidates
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (Wearing a Mask is Compulsory)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen, pencils, erasers, and ink stamp pad.
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
- No other items are permitted inside the venue.
Entri wishes All the very best to all the Candidates.