Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Provisional Answer Key of the written exam for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) on 20th February 2021. Candidates who appeared in the prelims exam (07th February 2021) for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) can download the BPSC APO Answer Key of General Studies and law from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
APO Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||07th February 2020|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Online Application start date||07th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||27th March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||07th February 2021|
|BPSC APO Answer Key 2021||Provisional Answer Key Released|
BPSC APO Answer Key 2021
APO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 Years and a maximum age of:
- General (Male): 37 Years
- General (Female): 40 Years
- OBC/ BC (Male/ Female): 40 Years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female): 42 Years
Candidates should possess Degree (Law)
There are 553 vacancies reported for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer.
BPSC APO Answer Key 2021
Candidates who have attended the exam on 07 February 2021, can now download Bihar APO answers of all the four sets like A, B, C, and D. Commission has uploaded the Answer Key for subjects like General Studies and Law.
Follow the steps to download the BPSC APO Answer Key:
- Log on to the official website of BPSC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download the answer key for General Studies and Law- click on the link ‘Important Notice: Provisional Answer Key, General Studies & Law – Booklet Series A, B, C, D’.
- Download and take a printout of the provisional answer key and compare your answers with the downloaded PDF.
- The candidates who wish to raise objections in the published answer key can click on the link, ‘Invitation of Objection to Answers of Assistant Prosecution Officer (Preliminary) Competitive Examination held on February 7, 2021. (Advt. No. 01/2020).’
Direct lInk for Answer Key:
Raise Objection in BPSC APO Answer Key
Candidates who appeared in the prelims exam for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) can also raise objections, if any, against any answer through offline mode.
The objections (if any) are required to submit in the prescribed format (as per the link below) along with relevant proof by speed post to the Joint Secretary-cum-Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Nehru Path (Belly Road), Patna – 800001. The last date to submit objections to the commission is by 05th March 2021 up to 5 PM.