Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering for Government Engineering colleges notification is out. Interested candidates can now apply towards the Assistant Professor posts through the BPSC online portal. Through this recruitment cycle, Bihar PSC will fill 287 vacant Assistant Professor posts across the state-run engineering colleges. Out of which, 116 vacancies are for General category, 50 for EBC, 45 for SC, 35 for BC, 29 for EWS, 9 for BC (Female), and 3 for ST. Candidates selection would be based on both their academic as well as their professional credentials. BPSC is aiming to complete the BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 recruitment cycle before the new academic year.
Attempt free BPSC Previous Year Question Papers to ace your preparation
BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Important Dates
Let’s have a quick look at the important dates for the latest edition of the Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering recruitment cycle of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
|BPSC Registration Start Date||July 13, 2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||July 30, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||August 14, 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||August 7, 2020|
|Last Date to receive the
Hardcopy via speed post
|August 24, 2020,
up to 5 pm
Attempt free BPSC PCS mock test to ace preparation
BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Online Application
Bihar PSC has invited online applications from eligible graduates above 22 years towards the Electrical engineering Assistant Professor notification. The selection process for the BPSC Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering should be based on the following credentials:
- Academic Records
- Written Test
- Interview, and
- Weightage on Contract Basis
Interested candidates can start their online application from July 13, onwards and they should complete the applications on or before August 14. Since candidates have to send the hard copy of the application to the BPSC office, it is better to complete the whole application procedures at the earliest. If your application failed to reach the BPSC office before August 24, 2020, the commission will not accept your candidature. Considering the current pandemic situation it is advisable for you to start the early as possible.
BPSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2020 NOTIFICATION
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Professor Posts 2020
Interested candidates can now apply towards the Bihar PSC Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering through the Bihar Public Service Commission official website. Let’s have a look at the steps to complete your application.
- Visit the BPSC Official Website, Click Here.
- On the home page, click on ” For the post of Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar”
- Download the official pdf to know more about the recruitment process.
- To start your application, visit the online application Portal, Click Here.
- Candidates have to register themselves with the Bihar PSC to start their application. Click on the “Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering”, under the List of Advertisement and Post.
- On the newly opened tab, fill up your personal details, and click on the Submit Registration Form.
- Before submitting the application form, you will get both email code and mobile code and verify these details.
- Login to your profile using the given username and password, and complete the remaining details, and pay the required fees to complete the recruitment application.
- Bihar PSC will not accept your application until you complete the process by paying the required application fees.
- After completing the application form take a print out and send the applications towards the below-given address.
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001″
- Make sure to sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the given space. The Hard Copy of the Online application form should reach the BPSC office on or before 24th August 2020, 05:00 PM.
- Make sure to send the hardcopy through speed post channel only. For more details, candidates can check the below given official notification.
Application Fees for BPSC Assistant Professor Posts
|For General/ BC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||Rs. 200/-|
Attempt free mock test to ace your BPSC PCS 2020 preparation
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor 2020 Notification
Click here to download BPSC Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering towards the Government Engineering Colleges free pdf notification.
Bihar PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2020
Attempt free mock test to ace your Bihar PSC PCS 2020 preparation
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
Discussion about this post