Bihar Public Service Commission has released an advertisement (Advertisement no. 01/2022) regarding recruitment for the the post of Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer. The Commission has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates. The official notification as well as the application form is available in the Commission’s website – bpsc.bih.nic.in. This article gives a clear idea about the application process.
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment Overview
|Name of Recruiting Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer|
|Department||Bihar Public Sanitation and Waste Management Department|
|Number of vacancies||286|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||17th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th February 2022 (Extended to 25th February 2022)|
|Last Date to Receive Hard Copy||24th February 2022 (Extended to 08th March 2022)|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Release of Admit Cards||Yet to be announced|
|Declaration of Results||Yet to be announced|
|Call Letter for interview||Yet to be announced|
|Interview||Yet to be announced|
Bihar PSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Application Process
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully to ensure that they fulfill all the requirements and are well aware of the recruitment process.
- Visit the official website of BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the left side of the home page.
- Click on ‘BPSC Online Application’.
- If you are not registered then select the ‘Online Registration’ present on left side of the page.
- Look for the link of Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Manager Officer and click on Apply Online.
- Carefully fill all the details in the registration form and Submit.
- After the submitting the registration form, you’ll receive a Username & Password on your Registered mobile number with the help of which you’ll be able to login and fill the application form.
- On the right side of the ‘Online Application Portal’ page, you can find the ‘Login’ box. Enter your Username, Password & Captcha code given on screen. Click on ‘Login’ button and application form will be displayed.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the digital/ scanned signature and passport size photograph in the jpeg format. Make sure that the signature image size should not be more than 15 kb and the photograph image not more than 25 kb.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form as well as the fee receipt.
- Candidates can also send their recruitment application form along with the documents, signature & photograph image to the ‘Joint Secretary-Co-Examination-Controller,15,Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,Patna,800001’.
Applicants will have to pay an application fee along with their application form. The fee for various categories are as follows:
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates of Bihar||Rs. 200|
|All residents of Bihar and other female candidates||Rs. 200|
|People with Disability (More than 40% disability)||Rs. 200|
|All other applicants||Rs. 750|
- Matriculation Certificate (As age proof)
- Degree Certificate
- Degree Mark list
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Identity card with photo
- 4 recent photos
- Reservation has to be claimed in the column indicated in the online application form. Those who do not mention that will not be eligible for any benefits.
- The benefits of reservation on the basis of caste will be applicable only for the residents of Bihar.
- After registration there will be an option to edit the registered date. This will be available only till the payment of application fee.
- After making the payment and submitting the application form, applicants have the option to edit the information within one week of last day of submitting the application form.
- Certain information cannot be edited, i.e. information that can change the application fee, applicant’s name, name of father/ mother/ guardian etc.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number and email id. They should also note down the username and password generated during the registration process.
- The application fee has be to completely filled. Mere payment of fee and submission of application fee will not be considered as a valid application.
- Candidates are advised to keep five additional copies of the photo uploaded by them.
- Candidates should ensure that the registration number and application number is mentioned in every page of the hard copy submitted to the Commission.
- After submitting the final application form, candidates should login again to download the application form and take the print outs.
- Along with the hard copy, self attested copies of the required certificates should also be attached.
- The Commission will take final decision regarding the eligibility of the candidates based on the documents submitted.
Apply Online Link
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the link below.
The exam centers will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to have a clear idea about their exam centers to avoid confusion during the time of exam.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.