Table of Contents
BPSC is the full form for Bihar Public Service Commission. The BPSC conducts recruitment exams to fill Group A, B, C posts in the state administration of Bihar. Among the various exams, the Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) is one of the most prestigious and tough exams. Via the CCE, the BPSC recruits for about 20 posts and services. Among them BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam is one of them. In this article we will discuss BPSC Assistant Sanitary and Waste management Officer Mock Test 2022.
Bihar Public Service Commission has planned to conduct a written test for the post of Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer shortly. The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. Candidates who applied for BPSC exams can start preparing for the exam. You are provided with complete details regarding the exam syllabus and exam pattern for this post with the mock test series for practice in this article.
Along with Mock Tests, we are providing BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer exam pattern and syllabus for the convenience of the aspirants. By referring the exam pattern, you will get knowledge on topics covered in the exam, total marks for the test, number of papers, each subject weightage, marks for the test etc. All these topics will be covered in the exam pattern. Go through complete article for more details.
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam 2022: Free Mock Test
Given below are some of the questions that can be used for the BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer exam preparation 2022.
1. What is the order of waste management hierarchy, from most to least favoured
a) Prevention- Recycle-Reuse- Disposal
c) Prevention-Disposal -Reuse-Recycle
2. What is a Geo-net?
a) A synthetic material used for drainage of liquids
b) A synthetic material used for drainage of Gases
c) A ceramic material used for drainage of liquids
d) A fibrous material used for drainage of liquids
3. In a leachate collection system, what is the slope of linear?
4. How do you remove leachate from the landfill?
a) By Gravity
b) By pumping from low points
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) None of the above
5. In a double liner system, what is the depth and coefficient of permeability for compacted soil?
a) 2ft and K <= 10-6 cm/sec
b) 3ft and K <= 10-7 cm/sec
c) 2ft and K <= 10-7 cm/sec
d) 3ft and K <= 10-6 cm/sec
6. What are the methods in which energy can be recovered from Waste to energy
a) By (1) and (2)
b) By (2) and (3)
c) By (1), (2) and (3)
d) None of the above
7. Which of the following statement regarding recycling is wrong?
a) Saves precious resources
b) Require stable market
c) Improves efficiency of treatment processes
d) Increases the needs for mining virgin materials
8. What is the most expensive component of solid waste handling?
9. What is the process flow in a integrated solid waste management system?
a) Generation-Source separation- facility separation-collection- Transfer and transport-Landfill
b) Generation-Source separation-collection- Transfer and transport -facility separation-Landfill
c) Generation-Source separation-collection-facility separation-Transfer and transport-Landfill
d) Generation-Source separation-collection- Landfill -facility separation Transfer and transport Multiple choice questions with more than one correct answer
10. What are the special facilities to separate recyclables into various streams?
d) Mechanical separators
11. What are the advantages of Waste to energy?
a) It is economical
b) Reduce volume of waste
c) Recover useful energy
d) High degree of sophistication is required
True of False Questions
12. Landfills are de-facto choice for waste management and they cause lots of problem for the environment
13. There is a high demand for compost in a market
14. Understanding of social and legal aspects is not necessary in Solid waste management
15. Waste is a material that has further value to his owner and is not thrown away
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam 2022: Free Mock Test Series
As one of the most important examinations in the state of Bihar, the Bihar PSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer examination requires great preparation. There are aspirants from various parts of the state who are appearing for the Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer examinations every year. It is very crucial to have good preparation and preparation strategy to be successful in these examinations. One good choice to make the preparations creditable is the practicing of mock tests. Practicing with Mock tests will help the individuals to understand the important topics that need to be covered, repeatedly asked questions, examination patterns and the level of difficulty that can be anticipated for the examination. The given below are some of the links that will take the candidates to the Bihar PSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Mock tests that can be used at the time of the exam preparation.
Mock Question Papers are prepared based on the same pattern of actual question paper. Candidates can attempt Mock question papers to assess their preparation.
- Mock question paper gives you an actual picture of what can you expect from the examination.
- The more problems you solve, the more prepared you will feel for the tests. You will also get an understanding of what your strengths are and which areas you need to work on more.
- Working on Mock questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. This will not only improve your performance but will also make you more efficient.
- Mock Papers will help you become familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam. This will help you to be better organized in your preparation and you can pay more heed to the concepts which will fetch more marks.
- The more you revise, the better your chances are to score well in exams. Solving mock papers help in a comprehensive revision of everything you have studied.
|Mock Test Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 5||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 6||Click Here|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Attempting previous test papers is an important part of any exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through last years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these tests and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he or she returns back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough with that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, aspirants get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him or her work more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence to the aspirants. The aspirants are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper with in the given
- Some questions are repeated each Practicing these papers gives the aspirants an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps aspirants to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can take for each question and about negative marking. This will help them immensely during the exams.
- It teaches aspirants the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
Click on the link below to download BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer previous year question papers for free.
|BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Question Paper||Download Link|
|Previous Year Question Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper – 3||Click Here|
BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer 2022 Exam Pattern
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Duration||Total Marks|
|General Studies||02 Hours||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Duration||Total Marks|
|Solid and Liquid Waste Management||02 Hours||100|
BPSC Sanitary and Waste Management 2022 Syllabus Topics
- Current National Events
- Indian Constitution
- Important National & International Institutions, Organizations, and fora-their Structures, Mandate,
- Issues of Environmental, Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate changes
- Current International Events
- Salient features or world physical geography
- Physical geography of India
- History of British rules in India and freedom struggle
- Defence & Indian Armed Forces
- Scientific Inventions and use of Science.
- Important aspects of Governance, Transparency & Accountability, e-governance, Role of Civil Services in democracy.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, growth, development, and employment, poverty alleviation, resource mobilization, and inflation.
Solid & Liquid Waste Management
- Types of solid wastes: municipal solid waste, industrial wastes, hazardous wastes, bio medical waste, E- waste. Evolution of Solid Waste Management
- Solid waste: A consequence of life, Waste generation in a technological society, Material flow and waste generation, The development of solid waste management, integrated solid waste management Planning for integrated waste management, Operation of solid waste management system.
- Municipal Solid Waste Characteristics, Sold Waste generation, Composition, Determination of composition, Particle size, Heat value, Bulk and material density Types of materials recovered Mechanical Properties, Biodegradability.
- Collection of Solid Waste, Refuse collection systems- Commercial wastes Transfer stations Collection of recyclable materials Litter and street cleanliness Design of collection system
- Solid waste processing treatment and disposal: Biological Process, Composting, Production of bio fertilizers and energy. Thermal Process incineration, gasification, wet oxidation, pyrolysis, palletization and energy production. Waste management through Reduce’ Recycle and Reuse Kitchen waste management. Land site Classification Types and methods. Design Engineering Current issues in Solid Waste Management, exchange, Advanced Oxidation Process Public and private ownership and operations. Role of the solid waste engineering
- Waste Management Rules, Regulations and its Compliance’s.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Clearances. Site authorization and Consent to Establish and Consent to operate From Pollution Control Board of Bihar.
BPSC Assistant Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF Download
BPSC exam requires the aspirants to have the utmost concentration and dedication towards it. Lakhs of candidates appear for the exam every year and ultimately very few get a chance to work in one of the prestigious government organizations in the state. While preparing for the exam, knowing the BPSC syllabus whether it is for Prelims or mains plays an important role.
Here we will discuss why knowing the syllabus and Exam Pattern is important:
- For Efficient Planning
Each subjects will have marks allotted from each and every chapter. By learning the syllabus and the marks allocation which is released by the BPSC team every year, aspirants can plan efficiently. Some chapters will contain higher weight age and some will hardly give you 1-2 marks. By learning the syllabus, aspirants will know how to allocate the time amongst important and less important chapters.
- Syllabus works as the Blueprint for the Examination
The syllabus released by the BPSC contains all the topics and subtopics covered under each chapter. Going through the syllabus will avoid confusion regarding what to study and what not to.
- Helps You to Achieve Good Marks
The syllabus gives you a clear picture of the BPSC exam and what to expect from it. By learning the syllabus, students can plan and prepare accordingly to score better marks in the exam.
- Saves Time
By following the given syllabus provided by the BPSC, there will be no possibility of wasting time trying to guess the topics that might or might not appear in the exam. The examination pattern and syllabus should be followed religiously to save more time and score good marks in the exam.
- Gain Control Over Learning
Going through the syllabus should be your first and foremost step before starting your exam preparation. Spend some time on the topics covered under each area and learn everything that is mentioned in the syllabus to have control over learning.
- Gets you Familiar with the Exam Paper
Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern released by the BPSC will give you an exact idea of how the question paper will be designed. This will help you to get familiar with the question paper where you can avoid confusion and fear during the main and prelims exam. This will also help you to somewhat guess the type of questions that might occur in the exam
Click on the link below to download the BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Exam Pattern and and Syllabus 2022.
Hope that this article was helpful for you to know about the Bihar Police SI Exam Date. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enroll yourself into various programs our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.