Table of Contents
BPSC stands for the Bihar Public Service Commission. The BPSC conducts recruitment exams to fill Group A, B, C posts in the state administration of Bihar. Among the various exams, the Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) is one of the most prestigious and tough exams. Via the CCE, the BPSC recruits for about 20 posts and services. Read on to find information about BPSC Assistant Sanitary and Waste management Officer Syllabus 2022.
Bihar Public Service Commission has planned to conduct a written test for the post of Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. Candidates who applied for BPSC exams have to check complete details regarding the exam syllabus and exam pattern for this post here. The BPSC has released an official exam syllabus for Assistant Sanitary and waste Management officer posts on its website. In reference to it, here we have provided the exact syllabus. Applicants of BPSC have to follow the exam syllabus and get a good score to get a place in it.
Along with syllabus, you have to follow the BPSC APSWMO exam pattern. By referring the exam pattern, you will get knowledge on topics covered in the exam, total marks for the test, number of papers, each subject weightage, marks for the test etc. All these topics will be covered in the exam pattern. Go through complete article for more details.
BPSC APSWMO 2022 Exam Pattern
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Duration||Total Marks|
|General Studies||02 Hours||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Duration||Total Marks|
|Solid and Liquid Waste Management||02 Hours||100|
BPSC Sanitary and Waste Management 2022 Syllabus Topics
- Current National Events
- Indian Constitution
- Important National & International Institutions, Organizations, and fora-their Structures, Mandate,
- Issues of Environmental, Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate changes
- Current International Events
- Salient features or world physical geography
- Physical geography of India
- History of British rules in India and freedom struggle
- Defence & Indian Armed Forces
- Scientific Inventions and use of Science.
- Important aspects of Governance, Transparency & Accountability, e-governance, Role of Civil Services in democracy.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, growth, development, and employment, poverty alleviation, resource mobilization, and inflation.
Solid & Liquid Waste Management
- Types of solid wastes: municipal solid waste, industrial wastes, hazardous wastes, bio medical waste, E- waste. Evolution of Solid Waste Management
- Solid waste: A consequence of life, Waste generation in a technological society, Material flow and waste generation, The development of solid waste management, integrated solid waste management Planning for integrated waste management, Operation of solid waste management system.
- Municipal Solid Waste Characteristics, Sold Waste generation, Composition, Determination of composition, Particle size, Heat value, Bulk and material density Types of materials recovered Mechanical Properties, Biodegradability.
- Collection of Solid Waste, Refuse collection systems- Commercial wastes Transfer stations Collection of recyclable materials Litter and street cleanliness Design of collection system
- Solid waste processing treatment and disposal: Biological Process, Composting, Production of bio fertilizers and energy. Thermal Process incineration, gasification, wet oxidation, pyrolysis, palletization and energy production. Waste management through Reduce’ Recycle and Reuse Kitchen waste management. Land site Classification Types and methods. Design Engineering Current issues in Solid Waste Management, exchange, Advanced Oxidation Process Public and private ownership and operations.Role of the solid waste engineering
- Waste Management Rules, Regulations and its Compliance’s.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Clearances. Site authorization and Consent to Establish and Consent to operate From Pollution Control Board of Bihar
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the test duration for BPSC APSWMO?
Q, What is the maximum marks for the test?