Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released a notification regarding vacancies for the post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor. Those who are interested can get to know more about this by going through the advertisement released through the official website. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the Commission can apply online for this post. This article covers all the details regarding eligibility criteria and application process.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Pay scale||Pay Level 7|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||15th March 2022|
|Last date for online application||18th April 2022|
|Last date for payment of fee||18th April 2022|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application and all certificates by speed post or registered post||20th April 2022 by 5 P.M.|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Commission has laid down certain eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor. Only those applicants who meet this criteria will be called for the exam. The applications of those who are not found to be eligible will be rejected. Read on to know more about the required educational qualification and eligible age limit.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Educational Qualification
Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications from a recognized university or institute:
- Bachelors degree in Planning and Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS (Specialization in Urban and Regional Studies)
- Masters degree in Planning
- Masters degree in Town Planning
- Masters degree in Regional Planning
- Masters degree in Urban Planning
- Masters degree in City Planning
- Masters degree in Country Planning
- Any equivalent qualification
All the certificates regarding educational qualification should be issued before 6th April 2022 or else the application of the candidate will be rejected.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Age Limit
The lower age limit for all categories is 21 years.
The upper age limit for various categories is as follows:
- Unreserved Male – 37 years
- Unreserved Female – 40 years
- Male and female applicants of Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Extremely Backward Classes – 40 years
- Male and female applicants of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 42 years
- Government servants of Government of Bihar who have completed 3 years of continuous service – 42 years
- Disabled – 47 years
- Ex servicemen – 3 years plus the number of years of service provided that the upper age limit does not exceed 53 years.
The cut off date to calculate the age limit is 1st August 2021.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor – How to Apply?
Applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number. Follow the steps given below to apply for the post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor:
- Visit the official of Bihar Public Service Commission: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- If you are using for the first time, complete the registration process by filling the registration from.
- Then login using the credentials.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Candidates have the option of editing the details entered by them. This can be done only until the payment of application fee.
- Certain changes can be made even after final submission but within a week after the last date of application.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Submit’.
- After submitting the application, applicants must log in again to download the filled application form ‘Download Filled Application Section’ and take print out copies (two) of the same.
- This along with the required certificates and documents must be sent through registered post or speed post to Joint Secretary cum Exam Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Nehru Path (Bailey Road), Patna 800001.
- Applicants should ensure that Registration number, Barcode and Submitted Application number is mentioned in all the pages. If not, the application form will be rejected.
Applicants must pay application fee along with the application form. The application fee for the various categories are as follows:
- Unreserved category: Rs. 750
- SC / ST applicants of Bihar: Rs. 200
- All categories of women applicants of Bihar: Rs. 200
- All other applicant: Rs. 750
Application fee should be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Documents Required for Application
- Matriculation certificate/ Mark sheet (for proof of age)
- Certificates to prove educational qualification
- Mark list according to educational qualification
- Caste certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Applicants from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) should produce relevant certificate issued by concerned authority
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.