Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will provide the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary. The BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary structure are designed according to the 7th Pay Commission and other updated norms. All the benefits of the BPSC will be given to the chosen candidates. After the 2 years probation period, the candidate will get other benefits such as fixed pay, government accommodation, and other benefits as provided by the Commission.
- According to the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary structure, besides the basic pay, the selected candidates will be benefited with other allowances and advantages of the job.
- Interested candidates should understand the duties and responsibilities of the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor before applying for the same.
- Candidates must know the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility Criteria for age, education, etc.
Annual Package for the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor post
As decided by the Commission, the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary is given according to the 7th pay Commission. It consists a pay band, allowances and grade pay following the rules of the government. The BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor annual salary details are as follows:
|Post Name||Annual salary|
|BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||Rs. 6,73,200 to Rs. 21,30,000|
Salary Structure for BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor post
Besides the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary, the Commission also offers to the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor, the following allowances:
|House Rent Allowance|
|Child care Allowance|
|TA on Retiring|
|TA on Transfer|
|Cash Handling Allowance|
|Children Education Allowance|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor In Hand Salary 2022
The In-hand BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary is the final salary received by the employee after the deduction of taxes, PF and other such deductions. Candidates who are present in the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Merit List shall get bonuses and other benefits after he has finished the probation period. The In-hand BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary details are as follows.
|Post Name||In-Hand salary|
|BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month.|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Salary Slip
The BPSC will provide a salary slip every month to the employees. The salary slip will have complete details of the salary, the deductions, etc for the entire month. This salary slip is required to avail for loans and other personal uses.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility 2022
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will soon be conducting examinations for the BPSC assistant town planning supervisor post. Candidates who are interested should register themselves by checking out the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility 2022. BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility is necessary for candidates to give the examination. The various eligibility factors include age limit, educational qualifications, experience, etc. The Bihar Public Service Commission has released 107 vacancies for the BPSC assistant town planning supervisor post.
- The age limit for the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor post is 21 years to 37 years.
- As per the educational qualifications, candidates must have graduated with a postgraduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS with a master’s in planning town/ remote planning from a recognized University.
- The examination registration has already started dating from 15 March 2022 to 6 April 2022.
- Only candidates who fit all the eligibility criteria shall be eligible for the post and would be able to download their respective BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Admit Cards for the written exam.
|BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility 2022|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 37 years (men) and 40 years (women)
|Educational Qualification||Must have graduated with a postgraduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS with a master’s in planning town/ remote planning from a recognized University.|
|Nationality||Must be an Indian Citizen.|
|Number Of Attempts||Until reaching the maximum age limit|
|Experience||Freshers are eligible to apply|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates need to qualify for the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility criteria to register for the examination aiming for the post in the selection process. Candidates can look out for the details for more information on the Eligibility criteria mentioned below. It is to be noted that any candidate who cannot fulfill the Eligibility criteria will be declined directly in the registration process.
All the candidates above 21 years will be allowed to take the examination under the age limit Criterion of BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility. The maximum age limit for the examination is 37 years old for men and 40 years old for women. There is also Age relaxation provided for specific categories mentioned below.
|Unreserved- Male||37 years|
|Unreserved- Female||40 years|
|Employee of Bihar government (3 years consecutive service)||5 years (age relaxation)|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility also notifies educational qualification that is needed to give examination setting a standard for candidates to register. Academic criteria certify that everyone giving the examination shares the same knowledge according to the job post, competing for the job in the selection process. Candidates can check out their educational qualifications mentioned below according to BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility 2022.
|BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility also makes sure that candidates registering for examination are strictly Indian. Only the people of India are permitted to give the examination, and people of other nationalities will be rejected if applied according to the Eligibility criteria. If someone tries to build up false documentation of nationality or fakes their nationality will be punished accordingly.
Number of Attempts
Candidates are allowed to give the examination every year regardless of the number of attempts in the BPSC assistant town planning supervisor exam or any governmental examination. BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility does not refer any maximum number of attempts in the examination. Candidates can attend the examination every year if they are not recruited until the maximum age limit provided.
Candidates pursuing BPSC assistant town planning supervisor exam should complete every other criterion to get the examination successfully registered under minimum Eligibility criteria with or without experience as the government of Bihar assures to invite newcomers, giving them the chance. Candidates with age and educational qualification Eligibility with nationality and other factors can sit for the examination as fresher.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility Criteria 2022- Important Points
Candidates should never forget that it is necessary to follow some important steps for a smooth registration and examination process. Candidates, before the examination, get confused about what to follow and what to not, forgetting important things out of fear. Candidates can check out the following pointers in sharing to avoid missing any out of it.
- The candidate should go through the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Eligibility twice to ensure that they don’t miss any point.
- Every candidate must make sure that they qualify for every point mentioned in minimum Eligibility. If candidates fail to do so, they will be termed ineligible for taking the examination.
- Candidates should match every document required for Eligibility criteria and registration, keeping them handy for usage.
- Candidates must also score more than the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Cut Off marks by fulfilling all the eligibility criterias.
- If candidates are not qualified for the examination this year, they can always try to register themselves according to the Eligibility next year until the maximum age limit provided.
- Candidates should always provide the original documentation and essential details for verification. If candidates fail to give any of these or try to counterfeit the document can get into rejection and punishment accordingly.
Candidates worrying about their upcoming government examination can always look for the Entri app and website to get every detail and material in the one place for the examination and prepare well accordingly.