BPSC or Bihar Public Service commission also releases the BPSC Eligibility Criteria along with the official notification, that is along with the Bihar PCS application form. It is important to check the latest BPSC Eligibility for Auditor post before applying for the Prelims exam to avoid last stage cancellation. The BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria sets the minimum qualification needed to attempt the exam. Aspirants must go through the eligibility before filling up the application form. In this article we will discuss BPSC Auditor Eligibility 2022 – Age Limit, Qualification.
BPSC Auditor Eligibility 2022
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Limit
As per the BPSC Eligibility, the minimum age limit is 21 years for the post of auditor. The upper age limit depend on category. Check the details below.
|Category||BPSC Upper Age Limit|
|General Category – Male||37 years|
|General Category – Female||40 years|
|BC/OBC (Male, Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male, Female)||42 years|
The relaxation allowed by the Commission to various categories is described below:
|Category||Relaxation in BPSC Auditor Age Limit|
|BC/EBC/Women candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Educational Qualification
Each of the aspirants must fulfill certain educational qualifications to be suitable for the post of BPSC Auditor, the required educational qualifications are described as below:
- The aspirants must have a graduation degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized university.
- Applicants who have obtained an MBA (Finance), CA ICWA, and CA are also eligible to apply for the post.
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Nationality
Aspirants who fulfill the nationality criteria given below can apply for the post of BPSC Auditor:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants from other states can also apply for the post of BPSC Auditor, but they have to fulfill other mandatory requirements stated by the Commission.
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022– Number of Attempts
As per the commission, there is no number of attempts mentioned for a single applicant. A individual can appear multiple times for the same post until he or she reaches the maximum age limit as discussed earlier. Age relaxation for different categories is also explained in this article and you can check the age relaxation above.
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Experience
BPSC has informed that there is no requirement of prior experience for their posts and individuals with no experience can also apply for the post of BPSC Auditor.
BPSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Important Points
The aspirants must go through the important points mentioned below to avoid any kind of hindrance in the recruitment process when they are applying for the post.
- The aspirants must provide original documents for the verification of the details such as age, qualification, etc. mentioned by them. Fake or unauthorized documents will not be accepted at any cost.
- If by some error the applicant has no document of educational proof as verification of age then the aspirant must provide an equivalent alternate document like a birth certificate.
- Knowledge of the local languages would be useful for the candidate.
- Aspirants with more than one spouse will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Any individual who are under temporary or permanent probation are not allowed to sit in the examination.
- Aspirants who are already banned from any other government exams will not be allowed to give the examination.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.