Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has let out the result of the Auditor (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 67/2020) on its official website. All those who attempted the BPSC Auditor Prelims can download the list of selected individuals through the official website of BPSC.
BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam took place on 29 August 2021 at 50 different exam centres across the country. All together 14287 candidates appeared for the exam out of which 4259 aspirants have successfully qualified for the mains exam. Aspirants can download BPSC Auditor Prelims Result 2022 by following the easy steps given in this article.
BPSC Auditor Result 2021-2022
The BPSC Auditor 2021 Exam was an objective based exam. It has 150 Multiple Choice Questions of one mark each. The time duration of the BPSC Auditor 2022 exam was 120 minutes. The question paper was presented in two languages. The BPSC Auditor Result 2022 was released on 24 Jan 2022. So the result can be obtained from the official website of BPSC or click on the link given below.
Aspirants who get qualifying marks in the prelims exam will be eligible for the mains written exam. The result can be downloaded from the link to find out who qualified for the mains exam. It is expected that the Bihar Public Service Commission officials will publish the exam date for the mains exam shortly.
How to download BPSC Auditor Prelims Result 2022?
- Log into the official website of BPSC.
- Click on the button that reads ‘Results: Auditor (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.(Advt. No. 67/2020)’ flashing on the Main page.
- A PDF will appear.
- Enter Cntrl+F and enter your Roll number and search.
- The BPSC Auditor Prelims Result 2022 will be displayed.
- Download Auditor Prelims Result 2022 and save it for future reference.
BPSC Auditor Prelims Cut Off Marks
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Grandchild of Ex-Freedom Fighter||59|
How to Download Auditor Prelims Mark sheet 2022?
Aspirants who appeared in the BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam need to visit the official website of BPSC and follow the steps given below.
- Select the Mark sheet Section.
- Enter your credentials like Roll Number, Date of Birth and hit the download BPSC Auditor Prelims Mark sheet button.
- Save the BPSC Auditor Prelims Mark sheet 2022 and keep it for future reference.
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Date 2022
The BPSC will release a separate notice for BPSC Auditor Mains Exam on its official website. All provisionally qualified individuals are advised to keep checking on the official website of BPSC for the latest updates.
BPSC Auditor Selection Process 2022
The BPSC Auditor exam selection process comprises of three stages prelims, mains and interview. The aspirants are called for the next stage based on their performance in the present stage exam. All the applicants will be allowed to appear for stage I.
- Preliminary exam: The preliminary exam is the stage I of the selection process. This is qualifying in nature. The exam consists of 150 questions with 150 marks.
- Mains Exam: The individuals who qualify the preliminary exam are allowed to participate in the mains exam.
- Interview: It is the final round. Here the aspirant will be called for a personal interview based on their performance in the mains exam.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.