Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will soon hold the BPSC CDPO test in several locations in Bihar. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will issue the BPSC CDPO Cut off along with the result following the BPSC CDPO test. CDPO Cut-off Marks are determined by a number of factors, including the total number of vacancies, the number of candidates who took the CDPO Exam, the exam’s difficulty level, and so on.
If you intend to take the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) CDPO entrance examination, you should also review the most recent information on BPSC cut offs, as this will inform you of the minimum qualifying score that you must obtain in order to be considered for a position with the Bihar Public Service Commission. We’ve included some of the most relevant details about the BPSC CDPO Cut Off 2022 in the list below. The CDPO combined competitive examination cut off marks for the year 2022 have not yet been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission.
BPSC CDPO Cut Off 2022: Overview
BPSC CDPO 2022
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Released|
|Application Starting Date||March 2022|
|Application Last Date||April 2022|
Expected BPSC CDPO Cut Off Marks 2022
The BPSC CDPO cut off mains examination marks will be available on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website, and all candidates are encouraged to download them as soon as possible in order to determine whether or not they will be qualified for the BPSC CDPO job that they have applied for. By visiting the official website and clicking on the newest link on the homepage, you can quickly obtain the PDF file for the Bihar Public Service Commission’s cut off marks.
BPSC CDPO Previous Year’s Cut Off Marks
For all the categories, see the BPSC Child Development Project Officer Cut-off Marks (2017) below.
|Written Exam||Final Exam|
|Grandchild of Ex-Freedom Fighter||470||573|
BPSC CDPO Cut off Marks Exam Marking Scheme
- A single General Knowledge paper is included in the BPSC CDPO Preliminary Exam.
- There are 150 questions on the General Knowledge paper. Each question is worth one point.
- The paper will take 2 hours to finish.
- If you skip a question in the BPSC CDPO Prelims exam, no marks will be awarded or subtracted.
- There are four papers in the BPSC CDPO Mains Exam.
- The GS and Optional Papers are worth 300 points, while the remainder of the papers are for 100 points.
- Each paper will take three hours to complete.
- BPSC CDPO the mains paper will be descriptive.
- The Mains Exam will have a total of 1000 marks.
BPSC CDPO 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The BPSC CDPO applicants will be picked based on their performance in the prelims, mains, and interviews. To be shortlisted, applicants must have received a minimum mark percentage in each phase. The minimum qualifying marks vary by category.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC,ST,PWD and Female||32%|
How to Check Cut Off Marks for BPSC CDPO 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- When you click on the “Recruitment” option on the website, a list of various Notices and Circulars will appear on your screen.
- Look for the “Bihar Public Service Commission” CDPO 2022 Cut-Off Marks link and click on it.
- The BPSC CDPO Cutoff and Marks document can also be downloaded.
How to Calculate the BPSC CDPO Marks?
The BPSC publishes the official answer key. Applicants can use the answer key to estimate their score before the final results are released. The applicants must be informed of the test pattern in order to finish the marking quickly. The answer key will be provided only for the objective test. The marking scheme is as follows:
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in this exam.
- Add marks to each question based on the answers.
- No negative marking will be used.
Factor Affecting BPSC CDPO Cut Off marks
The cut off marks are determined by a number of factors, including the number of candidates who took the BPSC CDPO exam, the level of the written exam, and so on.
- Total number of vacancies
- The degree of difficulty
- Number candidates appeared in the Exam
- Previous Year Cut off
Important Points on BPSC CDPO Cut Off Marks
The Preliminary Exam consists of one paper with 150 questions and a time limit of 120 minutes. The marks acquired in the BPSC CDPO Prelims are not taken into account for determining the final merit list.
Candidates who scored above the cut off in the BPSC CDPO Prelims Exam will be selected to take the Mains Exam. The mains exam consists of four papers.
- Hindi (100 Marks)
- General Studies Paper 1 (300 Marks)
- General Studies Paper 2 (300 Marks)
- Optional Papers (300 Marks)
Entri App provides you with the most up-to-date practise questions for a variety of competitive exams. Download the Entri App to get started with your comprehensive preparation.
Our research and development team creates the best materials and publications for comprehensive preparation for all government exams. We offer PDFs of past year’s question papers, complete with solutions and analysis. You simply need to download the Entri app and begin training.