Bihar PSC has recently published the Combined Competetive Exam recruitment notification for the graduates in October 2021. Selected candidates will be posted in administrative roles in various state departments on the pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200. Through this recruitment, Bihar PSC will hire 743 graduates for their services. To improve your success rate in the 67th BPSC CCE recruitment test, Entri is bringing mock tests. Our experts have created various subject-oriented mock tests, current affairs quizzes, and tests based on the previous year question papers. Here you can find some of the questions from our BPSC CCE mock tests.
BPSC 67th CCE Free Mock Test 2021
The Bihar PSC 67th CCE Preliminary Exam 2021 will have questions from General Studies, General Knowledge and Current Affairs. The bilingual (English and Hindi) preliminary test is conducted for 150 marks for 120 minutes. The preliminary exam will be of qualifying nature only, and the final shortlist will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Stage-II descriptive test and the personal interview. Stage-II is subjective in nature with four papers. While three among the four paper’s is common to all, candidates have to select one optional paper of their choice from the given list.
|1||General Hindi||100||03 hours|
|2||General Studies-1||300||03 hours|
|3||General Studies-2||300||03 hours|
|4||Optional Paper||300||03 hours|
BPSC 67th CCE Optional Subjects
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||Law||Statistics|
|Anthropology||Labor and Social Welfare||Zoology|
|Botany||Management||Hindi Language and Literature|
|Chemistry||Mathematics||Urdu Language and Literature|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Bangla Language and Literature|
|Commerce and Accounting||Philosophy||English Language and Literature|
|Economics||Physics||Sanskrit Language and Literature|
|Electrical Engineering||Politics and International Relations||Persian Language and Literature|
|Geography||Psychology||Arabic Language and Literature|
|Geology||Public Administration||Pali Language and Literature|
The interview will have 120 marks and the final rank list will consider the candidate’s performance in the interview too.
BPSC 67th CCE Test Series
The BPSC 67th CCE notification was published on October 2021 and candidates can apply online through the Bihar PSC online portal till November 04, 2021. The preliminary tests are tentatively scheduled for December across various centres. Meanwhile, aspirants can continue with preparations and practice as many mock tests as possible to score their best on the exam day. In Entri you can find hundreds of current affairs quizzes, and BPSC 67th CCE free test series to aid your preparations. Here you can find some of the questions from Entri’s BPSC 67th CCE online test series.
- Who is the author of the book Desher Katha?
- Who was the Editor of Searchlight newspaper in Bihar?
- Which incident forced Rabindranath Tagore to give up his ‘Knighthood’?
- Which revolutionaries were hanged in the Kakori Train Robbery Case‘?
- Two trains, each of length 150 metres, are moving in opposite directions with an equal speed of 90 km per hour. What would be the time taken by the trains to cross each other?
- A B and C complete the work in 15 days, 12 days, and 10 days respectively. If A started the work and after 3 days B and C together joined with A, in how many days the whole work will be completed?
- The ratio of the ages of Anand to Franc is 5:4 and Ram is 4 years younger than Anand and Karthick is 6 years younger than Ram. If Karthick’s present age is 20 years, then the present age of Karthick is what per cent of the present age of Franc?
- The radiations used in the treatment of muscle aches are:
- The velocity of electromagnetic waves is:
- A mixture of sand and naphthalene can be separated by:
- The Nobel Prize for developing treatment of Parkinson’s disease was given to:
- Which country has topped the Human Capital Index 2020?
- Piedmont swamp soil is found only in which of the districts of Bihar?
- The clock is started at 12:00 noon. By 10 minutes past 05:00, the hour hand has turned through:
- The population of a town is 176400. If it increases annually at the rate of 5%, then what will be its population after two years?
- Find the missing number in the series: 4, 18, 48, 100,? , 294, 448
- If the radii of circles A and B are in the ratio 1.5: 1, then the areas of the circles A and B will be in the ratio:
- Where was the first Congress session in Bihar held?
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming Bihar PSC 67th Combined Competetive Exam recruitment. You can now practice free mock tests, and previous year question papers to ace your Bihar PSC CCE preliminary tests. Download Entri, to get instant access to free study materials to excel in Bihar PSC, SSC, State PSC’s as well as other government tests.