BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Job Profile: Salary Details and Allowances
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts exams for various officer level posts every year. It is one of the most prestigious examination. Domicile of Bihar has an added advantage for this exam. People seeking to work in the administrative departments appear for this exam. BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer post comes with great responsibility, added status in the society and handsome salary. The posts for Labour Enforcement Officer are released every year depending upon the vacancies released by different department of Government of India.Here is a concise summary of the BPSC job profile of the posts that come under the BPSC domain.
- The Official website contains all latest recruitment notification and job openings related to BPSC jobs.
- Candidates who are eligible as per the rules of the recruitment should apply for the posts.
- The candidates have to go through a three step process: screening test, main exam and interview to qualify for the vacancies.
- The Commission will hold the 3 step process and prepare the final merit list in which the candidates are allotted the posts as per their performance in the exam.
- Salary structure follows the 7th pay commission.
BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer: Job Profile
- A Labour Enforcement Officer is responsible for implementation of different labour laws in the state.
- The Labour Enforcement Oficer is also responsible for fixing and revision of Minimum Wages under Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (Wages of Labour) every year.
- The Labour department of government of Bihar is reposible for maintaining the Secretariat Canteen.
- In case of any mishappenings the Labour Enforcement Officer has the Control of all officers and staff serving in the Labour Employment and Training Dept.
- A person appointed as Labour Enforcement Officer looks after the monitoring of National Child Labour Project (NCLP) in 24 districts of Bihar.
- A Labour Enforcement Officer also looks upon and takes the responsibility of organizing 55 training camps for agricultural labourers.
- The Labour Enforcement Officer also keeps a check on monitoring of Integrated Housing Scheme for beedi-workers.
Different departments under Labour Enforcement Officer are as follows;
- Comissioner of Labour
- Factory Inspectorate
- Inspectorate of Boilers
- Tribunals & Labour Courts
- Tripartite Bodies
- Wages of Labour
- National Child Labour Project
- Integrated Housing Scheme
BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer: Salary Details
The Salary details of a BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer are as follows;
A Labour Enforcement Officer in Bihar Goverment gets a pay scale of Rs9,300/- per month to Rs34,800/- per month and receives a Grade pay of Rs4200/- per month.
BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer: Acts and Orders
A BPSC Labour Enforcement Officer is entitled to follows his/her regulations under the following acts listed below;
BPSC Labour Development Officer : Perks and Allowances
- Dearness Allowances: A Labour Development Officer gets paid dearness allowance of 113% of his basic pay as per the 7th Pay Commission reports.
- House Rent Allowances: House Rent Allowances are given as an additional benefit.
- Medical Allowances: Incase of any medical emergencies the government helps the employees with medical expenses.
- Pension to the Spouses.
- Benefits of telephone bills, electricity bills etc
- Hardship Allowances are given to them.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.