The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Notification, which is in high demand among Government job aspirants. A total number of 90 eligible job seekers will be selected for the posts from the multitude of applicants that have applied. If you want to be finalized as a candidate for the posts, you have to make sure that you clear the BPSC MVI recruitment examination. The first and foremost step while preparing for any examination is by setting up a productive study plan. The same applies while you are preparing for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment exam. This article on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Plan 2021 will provide you with detailed information on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector preparation plan, tips to ace it and other information regarding the same. Visit Bihar PSC Official website bpsc.bih.nic.in for more details.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Plan 2021
Preparing for an examination for the very first time can feel like a daunting task. That is where formulating and strategizing a good study plan comes into place. The benefits of laying out a study plan are numerous. It can ease your burden by half and yield good results. Let us take a look at BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Plan 2021 in depth below.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Strategy
One of the integral parts of a study plan is an effective examination strategy. The exam aspirant needs to formulate a strategy that works best for him/her. Following the masses in this aspect will not benefit you as personal study techniques differ from person to person.
- Follow a Timetable – One of the most recommended ways to start studying and being focused is to follow a study routine. The BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam has three main subjects for the examination. Set a timetable for each subject and follow it accordingly.
- Be Aware of the Syllabus – The candidates who will be appearing for the BPSC MVI exam should be fully aware of the syllabus and examination pattern. Without the complete knowledge of the same, there is a risk of failure. Begin your preparation in advance and do not pile up the entire syllabus for minute study. Check out detailed BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus here.
- Summarize Notes – The topics that are lengthy are often tough to study and understand. To make this easy, you can summarize the lengthy topics and make short notes of the same. One look at these notes before the examination will be sufficient as it will not lead to unnecessary confusion.
- Group Study – If you are a lone wolf, then this tip will not be useful to you. Often aspirants prefer studying in group sessions as there will be people from different mindsets. It can help you clear your doubts. But make sure not to compare your preparation with others and feel demotivated about the same.
- Study Breaks – Along with studying, breaks between study sessions are also important. Do not tire yourself to the extent that it takes a toll on your mental health. Make sure to award yourself with short breaks and do whatever it is that relaxes your mind.
Download Entri App for quality BPSC exam study materials!
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Preparation Plan
It is essential that the candidate devises an effective preparation plan before attempting the examination. Therefore, importance of a good structured preparation plan can’t be undermined by the aspirants. It is one of the best practices followed by successful people. Entri is here to help and guide you through every step of your preparation. Check detailed BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Preparation Tips 2021 here.
Mock Test by Entri
Mock tests are very crucial in the preparation process of any examination. They help you evaluate your exam preparation and motivate you to work harder if lack of preparation is found.
- Entri is your one stop destination for innumerable mock tests on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2021.
- Get access to subject wise BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam mock tests.
- Attempt the mock and evaluate your scores for a better performance experience.
Click here for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Mock tests!
Video Tutorials by Entri
At Entri we motivate aspirants by providing them free video tutorial classes on each subject. This fun and innovative type of learning is best suitable for those who enjoy visual learning.
- Innumerable video tutorials available on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
- Subject wise tutorial classes available for exam aspirants
Click here to access BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector video tutorials!
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern
For those interested in applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector, the Bihar Public Service Commission will hold a written test. General Studies, Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering, and Motor Vehicles Manuals and Acts are the three papers that make up this test. The exam will be worth a total of 300 points. There will be no negative marking in this exam, and all questions will be worth one mark.
|Paper-I||General Studies||100 Marks||
|Automobile/Mechanical Engineering||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-III||Motor Vehicles Manuals and Acts||100 Marks||
We wish this article presented to you by Entri on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Plan 2021 helps the aspiring candidates in preparing for their upcoming exams. Good Luck for your exam and hope you perform your best!
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Information Links|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Mock Test|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Video Course|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam date||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Materials|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form||
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Interview Questions
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Job Profile|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Salary|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Answer key|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Previous Question papers||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Best books||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Cutoff|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility Criteria||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Analysis|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process|
Discussion about this post