The Bihar Public Service Commission is conducting a selection drive to recruit candidates for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. MVI or motor vehicle inspector falls under the government transport department of the state of Bihar. The recent update regarding BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Selection process 2021is that they have made the candidate rejection list official.
The number of vacant posts available for the Bihar Public Service Commission MVI post is 90. The starting date for the BPSC MVI Selection procedure was on May 2020. Candidates could apply until July 14, 2020, for this post. The Bihar Public Service Commission Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2021 consists of a written test and interview. Candidates who score above the minimum qualifying mark in the written test will advance to the interview stage.
The examination date for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector exam 2021 is not put out by the officials yet. However, for all those aspirants who are set to write the BPSC MVI exam, this is the right place. Read the complete article to know about BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2021.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2021 – Latest Updates
The official commission has put out the list of ineligible candidates as per Advt No. 06/2020 for the post of motor vehicle inspector on their official website. The list was made official on the website of the Bihar Public Service Commission on 12th April 2021. Those candidates whose name is there on the rejection list can challenge the same. They can send eligibility proof along with the objection form.
Details just said can be sent to Control of examinations, Nehru Path, Patna: 800001 before 26th April 2021. Given below is the direct link to access the list of ineligible candidates.
- Bihar Public Service Commission MVI Overaged candidates
- MVI candidates with 3 years diploma in allied subjects
- BPSC MVI candidates having Btech/ BE/ BSc degree
- Candidates for BPSC MVI recruitment with driving license number not issued
- Applicants having other than three years diploma
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2021 – Selection Stages
The BPSC Motor vehicle inspector selection procedure comprises two different stages. Two stages of selection for recruiting candidates to the transport department under the Bihar state government are written test and interview.
The maximum mark for which questions will be asked in the written test is 300 marks. Those candidates who score minimum marks as per the officials can attend the final interview stage. Bihar Public Service Commission Motor Vehicle Inspector’s written test has 3 different sections. Paper I, Papaer II and Paper III. Likewise, the interview also has three stages. Weightage that is given for the interview round is 150 marks.
Bihar Public Service Commission Motor Vehicle Inspector Written Test
- Written test is the initial phase of the Bihar Public Service Commission Written examination
- This examination consists of three papers, Paper I, Paper-II and Paper III
- The three papers for the Bihar Public Service Commission Motor Vehicle Inspector Written test are General studies, automobile and mechanical engineering and finally, the motor vehicle acts paper
- In total written exam is for 300 marks
- Questions asked will be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark each
- Negative marking will not be there for any wrong attempt from the candidate’s side
The examination pattern for the Bihar Public Service Commission written test is given in detail in a tabular format
|Paper||Name of the Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|I||General studies||100||100||2 hours|
|II||Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering||100||100||2 hours|
|III||Motor vehicle manuals and acts||100||100||2 hours|
- Candidates should score minimum qualifying marks in order to get selection for the interview stage
- Minimum qualifying marks for Bihar Public Service Commission Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam varies depending on the category
- For the general/ unreserved category, the minimum qualifying mark is 40%. It is 34% for economically backward classes (EBC), 36.5% for BC. 32% is the minimum qualifying marks for categories such as scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe/ woman and Pwd candidates.
Those candidates who manage to score minimum qualifying marks for the written test can attend the interview stage. The interview is conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission for 150 marks. Stages of the Interview itself is divided into three parts. They are candidates with experience in the diploma years carrying a weightage of 9 marks. Specialization in automobile/ mechanical engineering and personal interview that has a weightage of 25 marks. After the completion of the final interview stage officials publish the final merit list. The ranking of the candidates in the final merit list is inclusive of their performances in the written test and interview. The selection process also involves the document verification process. This stage concludes the Bihar Public Service Commission Motor vehicle inspector selection process.
We thank you for reading this article about BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Process 2021. Hope this article was beneficial. For more such articles regarding government competitive exams, bank exams, SSC exams etc subscribe and stay tuned to Entri!
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Information Links|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Mock Test|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Video Course|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam date||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Materials|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form||
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Interview Questions
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Job Profile|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Salary|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Study Plan|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Previous Question papers||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Best books||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Cutoff|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Eligibility Criteria||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Analysis|
|BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Answer key|