BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. Bihar PSC conducts exams and recruits candidates for various posts in the government sector. It is one of the most prestigious exams and a large number of applicants appear for the exam every year. The Combined Competitive Exam(CCE) is conducted by BPSC and through this exam, candidates are selected for various government services and posts. In this blog, we discuss various posts that come under BPSC.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts recruitment exams to fill up Group A, B and C vacancies in the state administration. The BPSC Combined Competitive Exam (BPSC Exam) is the common entry point for about 20 prestigious posts in the Bihar administration.
The notification for bpsc 67th cce post list is given below as per the official site of BPSC.
Get Free Mock Test for BPSC Exam!
BPSC 67th CCE 2021 Exam Dates
|BPSC 67 Notification Date||24 September 2021|
|Starting Date of BPSC 67 Online Application||30 September 2021|
|Last Date of BPSC 67 Online Application||05 November 2021|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Fee||05 November 2021|
|BPSC 67 Admit Card Date 2021||November 2021|
|BPSC 67 Prelims Exam Date 2021||12 December 2021|
Check out the Entri App for more details on the BPSC 67th CCE 2021 exams!
Posts List For BPSC 67th CCE 2021
Here are the bpsc 67th cce posts details:
|Post Name||Men||Women||Total Vacancies|
|Bihar Administrative Service||57||31||88|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||14||7||21|
|Inferior Electoral Officer||3||1||4|
|Bihar Education Service||9||3||12|
|Planning Authority/District Planning Authority||2||0||2|
|District Audit Authority Cooperation Committees and Equivalents||2||3||5|
|Assistant Director Social Security||8||4||12|
|Assistant Director Child Protection Services||4||0||4|
|Assistant Planning Officer/Assistant Director||36||16||52|
|Rural Development Authority||90||43||133|
|Municipal Executive Authority||73||37||110|
|Revenue Officer & Equivalent||27||9||36|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer||13||5||18|
Age Requirement for various posts
Minimum Age Required
|Police Sub Inspector||20 years|
Rural Development Officer
Labor Enforcement Officer
Block SC & ST Welfare Officer
|All other posts||22 years|
Maximum Age limit
|General Category (male)||37 years|
|General Category (female)||40 years|
|BC/ OBC (male and female)||40 years|
|SC/ ST (male and female)||42 years|
Take a Test for the BPSC 67th CCE 2021 now!
BPSC 67th CCE 2021 Recruitment
Individuals are recruited to various posts through either of these processes:
- Direct recruitment
- Direct Recruitment: When it comes to the direct recruitment process, eligible candidates appear for the exam and are selected based on these exams and interviews.
- Promotion: Promotion is granted through the Departmental Promotion Committee according to the rules framed by the State Government.
Click here to know the best books for BPSC Exam!
BPSC 67th CCE 2021 Exam Pattern
BPSC exam is conducted as a 3-tier exam :
- The preliminary exam consists of questions from General Studies, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The exam is conducted out of 150 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Prelims exam is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks to write the mains exam.
- This score will not be considered while preparing the final merit list.
- There will be five options for every question.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The questions will be available in English and Hindi.
Click here for the 67th BPSC CCE syllabus!
- Candidates can appear for the main exam once they qualify for the prelims exam.
- This exam is a subjective type.
- There will be a Paper in General Hindi which is qualifying in nature. Its score won’t be considered while preparing the final merit list.
- For the Optional paper, the candidates can choose from different subjects given on the official site for filling the application form.
- Paper 1 and 2 in General Studies are available in both English and Hindi.
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper 1)||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper 2)||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 Hours|
Click here to view the detailed BPSC Exam syllabus!
- Candidates are called for the interview once they clear the main exam.
- The interview is conducted in 120 marks.
- In the interview, the personality and skills of the candidate are tested by the interview board.
- Lastly, a merit list is prepared out of 1020 marks (900 marks of mains exam and 120 marks of interview).
Signing up with Entri will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam. It provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. Thus, giving you access to clarify your doubts.
Discussion about this post