Table of Contents
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) releases the official notification for Project Manager. BPSC Project Manager 2020 application form is available on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website to apply for bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date for the submission of Bihar Project Manager is extended up to May 22, 2020. The total number of 69 vacancies is released for Project Manager. Get here complete details for BPSC Project manager recruitment 2020 including application form, examination pattern, eligibility, selection procedure, and other information.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment
On 15th February 2020, the BPSC had released a notification for the recruitment of Project Manager in District Industry Centers under Advertisement Number 02/2020. This is a great opportunity for the Graduate candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Bihar.
The BPSC Project Manager Application Form 2020 had started on 17th February 2020 ended on 02nd March 2020. The last date to pay application fee was 06th February 2020. Now the candidates can apply online from 5th May till 9th May due to the application form link being reopened.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment: Important Details
Candidates can check BPSC Project Manager Recruitment important details in the table below
|Bihar Public Service Commission
|BPSC Project Manager Recruitment
|15th February 2020
|Registration Starting Date
|5th May 2020
|Registration Closing Date
|9th May 2020
|Online Application Start Date
|7th May 2020
|Online Application Last Date
|22nd May 2020
|Fee Payment Last Date
|15th May 2020
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post of Project Manager, candidates must check the eligibility criteria provided here:
- Mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or civil engineering or computer engineering or electricals and telecommunication or engineering in any other branch with 2nd division.
- Economics or mathematics or statistics or physics or chemistry degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd division.
- MBA degree or PG diploma from any university recognized by AICTE.
- Pharmacy degree from university recognized by AICTE.
- Membership recognized by Institute of charted accountancy
- Membership from Institute of cost and works accountant.
- Degree in silk technology or Management or its equivalent recognized from AICTE.
- Degree in leather technology or its equivalent from a university accredited by AICTE.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Project Manger is given in the table below:
|35% Regional Reservation Female Vacancies
BPSC Project Manager
|For general candidates
|SC and ST candidates of Bihar state
|Domicile of Bihar state (General/Reserved category)
|Physically challenged candidates
|For other candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay BPSC Project Manager application fee through online transaction only.
BPSC Project Manager 2020 Application Form
The BPSC Project Manager is active from 17th February 2020 to 02nd March 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for BPSC Project Manger:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Important Points BPSC Project Manger
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the BPSC Project Manager.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
BPSC Project Manager 2020 Exam Pattern
To begin with the preparation for examination candidates may refer to the examination pattern provided below:
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Examination
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 150 marks
- The preliminary examination is based only on general knowledge.
Distribution of question:
|Indian Economics and Industry
|Current affairs – National and international
|Mental ability test
Examination pattern for the main examination
- Mode of examination: The main examination is conducted thoruhg offline mode (written examination).
- Duration of examination: Each subject os main examination is conducted for 03 hours. This means that the main examination is conducted for 12 hours.
- A number of subjects: There will be 04 subjects for BPSC Project Manager.
- Maximum marks: Main examination is conducted for 600 marks.
Distribution of questions:
Selection Procedure for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
For the selection of the post of Project Manager, candidates have to go through 03 stages of the selection procedure. We have provided the selection procedure for Project Manager in detail below:
- Preliminary examination: Candidates have to appear for the preliminary examination first. The questions are based on only general knowledge section.
- Written examination: Written examination is conducted for 600 marks. It is mandatory for a candidate to secure a minimum of 40 marks in Hindi and English subjects.
- Interview round: Candidates are shortlisted for interview round based on the marks secured in the written examination. The interview round is conducted for 100 marks. The final result is prepared based on the marks secured in the written examination and interview round. After final selection, candidates have to appear for documents verification round.
Documents required for Verification
After the release of merit list, candidates have to be present for document verification round. Following are the documents that candidates must bring (in original) to the Document verification round os BPSC Project Manager 2020.
- 10th mark sheet/certificate (as age proof)
- Educational certificates proving the eligibility of the candidate
- Category certificate (is applicable)
- No objection certificate from those who are currently working for Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector of Bihar government.
- EWS certificate for those claiming for concession in fee
- Physically handicap certificate
- Photo identity proof