Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will soon be conducting exams to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Town Planning Supervisor. Candidates who are looking forward for this job should go through the eligibility criteria and submit their applications. They should then start preparing for the exam to ensure that they get enough time to complete the syllabus and practice previous years’ question papers. This article gives you an insight about the benefits of practicing previous papers. We have also provided you some question papers and mock tests.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Pay scale||Pay Level 7|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Previous Question Paper
Attempting previous question papers is an important part of any exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through previous years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these papers and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he/ she goes back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough in that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, candidates get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him / her concentrate more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence. The candidates are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper on time.
- Some questions are repeated every year. Practicing these papers gives the candidates an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps candidates to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can spend on a question and about negative marking. This will help them greatly during the exams.
- It teaches candidates the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Previous Question Paper PDF
Now that you know the benefits of practicing previous question papers, try the following papers from Bihar PSC previous Town Planning Supervisor exam .
|Previous Question Paper I||Click here|
|Previous Question Paper II||Click here|
|Previous Question Paper III||Click here|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Mock Test
Mock tests are also equally important in preparing for any exams. They are replicated tests based on the actual exam pattern. They provide a better perspective of what kind of questions will appear in the exam. They also provide much practice and helps in time management too.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Model Question Paper
Model Question Papers are prepared based on the same pattern of actual question paper. Candidates can attempt model question papers to assess their preparation.
- Model question paper gives you an actual picture of what can you expect from the examination.
- The more problems you solve, the more prepared you will feel for the tests. You will also get an understanding of what your strengths are and which areas you need to work on more.
- Working on model questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. This will not only improve your performance but will also make you more efficient.
- Model Papers will help you become familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam. This will help you to be better organized in your preparation and you can pay more heed to the concepts which will fetch more marks.
- The more you revise, the better your chances are to score well in exams. Solving mock papers help in a comprehensive revision of everything you have studied.
|Model Question Paper I||Click here|
|Model Question Paper II||Click here|
|Model Question Paper III||Click here|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Exam Pattern
The exam for the recruitment of Town Planning Supervisor comprises of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. There are two options in Paper II. Candidates have the choice of selecting any one among these. Paper I will be of Objective type.
|Type of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Compulsory||General Studies||125||100||2 hours|
|Candidates can choose one of the two topics||Planning /
Remote Sensing and G.I.S (Specialization in urban and regional studies)
Candidates can strengthen their exam preparation will the materials provided in this article. Practice will make you perfect and also provide an insight to your overall preparation.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.