Are you looking for the results of BPSSC Bihar Police SI Prelims , then you have arrived at the right place. The Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission( BPSCC) has declared the BPSSC Bihar Police SI Prelims 2019 Result on 28th January 2020. The Prelims Result of Examination for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) is now available at the official website and a direct link to the results is given below.
As per the note released by BPSSC, a total of 5,85,829 candidates had appeared for the examination conducted on December 22, 2019 in two shifts. A total of 2,78,436 have been declared qualified. The pass mark for the exam was 30%.
- Candidates will see information such as the name of the candidates who have qualified the exam and have been shortlisted for the next round i.e. Mains exam, their roll number and few other information regarding the result.
- Only those candidates will be qualified and considered for mains examination who will secure marks equal or more than 30% in the exam.
- Candidates securing marks less than 30% will not qualify for next round.
- The marks of candidates and cut-off marks criteria for pre-exam will be published after the announcement of result.
- Merit list will be prepared post-wise and category-wise. Selection of candidates will be done 20 times the number of total posts as per the reservation rule.
- While preparation of merit list, if two or more candidates secure equal marks in the written exam, then the tie will be resolved through a tie-breaking criteria. The following rule will be use in the given sequence-
- On the basis age- Candidate older in age will be given preference
- In case both the candidates have same age then the merit order will be determined on the basis of the qualification of the candidates. Candidate with higher qualification will be preferred.
- If tie still persist, then the merit order will be determined on the basis of the name of the candidates as mentioned on their class 10th certificates.
Bihar Police SI Prelims 2019: Cut-off
The BPPSC Bihar Police SI cut off 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates required to obtain in order to get shortlisted for the next process of selection – Mains exam and Interview.
Below is the cut-off released by BPPSC
The next round of Exams, the Mains is expected to be scheduled in May 2020. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
Download Entri today and discover the treasure trove of exam essentials Entri has to offer!
Discussion about this post