Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Border Roads Organization (BRO) has released BRO Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Draughtsman, Supervisor, Radio Mechanic, Lab Asst, Multi Skilled Worker (Mason), Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static), Store Keeper Technical posts notification 2021. A total of 459 vacancies are available for Indian Nationals (Males only) in General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) in Border Roads Wing. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is a road construction executive force in India that provides support to and is a part of the Indian Armed forces. BRO develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighboring countries. Submission of application for BRO recruitment 2021 has begun and the period for applying is 45 days from the release of the official notification.
Click Here for the latest job updates!
BRO Recruitment 2021: Overview
BRO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Posts||Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker & Store Keeper Technical|
|Notification Date||February 18, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||April 03, 2021|
|Category||Ministry Of Defence and general reserve engineer force|
|Notification Release Date||February 18, 2021|
|Start Date to Application||February 18, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||April 03, 2021|
|Multi-Skilled Worker(Driver Engine Static)||150|
|Store Keeper Technical||150|
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Yo can refer the the official notification whose link is enclosed with the article for more age-limitation & relaxation details.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Post||Salary (Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|Draughtsman||Pay Level 5 Rs. 29200-92300|
|Supervisor Store||Pay Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100|
|Radio Mechanic||Pay Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100|
|Lab Assistant||Pay Level 3 Rs. 21700-69100|
|Multi-Skilled Worker||Pay Level 1 Rs. 18000-56900|
|Store Keeper Technical||Pay Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200|
- Only male candidates need to apply, female candidates need not apply.
- The candidate must be either a citizen of India or a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government Of India.
- Centre for physical efficiency test and practical test and written test. All tests would be conducted at GREF centre, however in case of any administrative constraints the tests may be held in a decentralised manner. The candidates would be allocated centre close to their residence as per the address in their application
|Draughtsman||12th passed with Science Subjects from a recognized Board and Having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent; OR Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one-year practical experience in the trade|
|Supervisor Store||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and a certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution. OR Possessing two years experience in handling of Engineering Stores in Central Government or State Government Department or establishment. Or Possessing Class-I Course for Storeman Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Radio Mechanic||Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic in a Government, Public or Private Sector enterprises OR possessing Defence Trade Certificate from an army Institute or similar establishment of Defence with two-year experience in Radio Technology OR having passed the Class I Course for Wireless Operator and Key Board as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldier) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Lab Assistant||10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent. Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute OR Defence Trade Certificate from an Army institute or similar establishment of Defence with one year experience as Laboratory Assistant from Army Hospital OR having passed Class I Course for Laboratory Assistant as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||10th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests and meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.|
|Store Keeper Technical||12th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent/ Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equi|
Ace your Exam preparations with Entri!
BRO Recruitment 2021 – How to apply for the examination
- Visit the official website “ www.bro.gov.in ”.
- Check the full notification ADVT No 01/2021.
- Download the application form on A4 size thick paper/ photocopy paper.
- Candidates has to carefully go through the entire form and fill in the application without fail
- Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
- Pay the requiste fee for the application form.
- Then, completely filled form quoting the advertisement number, date and post applied for should be sent to the postal address as mentioned below.
- Postal Address: Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015.
BRO Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the BRO Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Click to download the official notification for BRO Recruitment 2021
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.