Table of Contents
BSCB Assistant Syllabus 2021 Check BSCBL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2021 Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus 2021 Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2021 BSCBL Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 BSCB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021 No Of Question For BSCBL Assistant Syllabus 2021 BSCB Assistant Syllabus For Both Clerk And Assistant Manager 2021 Bihar State Cooperative Bank AM Syllabus 2021.
Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Limited (BSCB) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant (Multipurpose). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 200 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 09/03/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 26/03/2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Limited (BSCB)|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No. of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination
|Exam Date||April, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application Submission Start Date||09/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/03/2021|
BSCB Assistant Syllabus 2021: Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the written test (Main) 10 times of vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Main Examination and 02 times of the vacant posts will be shortlisted for Pannel. Waiting list will be valid for one year from the date of appointment.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the written test (Main) and marks obtained in the interview. 10 times of vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Main Examination and 03 times of the vacant posts will be shortlisted for the interview.
BSCB Assistant Syllabus 2021: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for assistant multipurpose and assistant manager is almost same. there is slight difference in timing allotted in preliminary examination. time allotted in preliminary examination for assistant manager is composite 1 hour and for assistant multipurpose is 20 minutes each section. however you can check detailed exam pattern for both posts given below.
Pattern for Preliminary examination subject wise is as follows :
|S. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) For Assistant Manager
||Time allotted for each test (Composite Time) Assistant Multipurpose
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||1 Hour|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Pattern for Mains Exam subject wise is as follows :
|S. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test
|1||Reasoning||40||40||English & Hindi||Composite Time of 02 hours|
|2||Numerical Ability||40||40||English & Hindi|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi|
|5||Computer knowledge||40||40||English & Hindi|
There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests of both Preliminary and Mains exams. A wrong answer to an objective question by the candidate will lead to a penalty of one fourth of the marks assigned to that question. For example, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answer to a question that carries 1 mark. There will be no penalty for leaving a question blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate.
BSCB Assistant Syllabus 2021: Syllabus
Preliminary Examination Syllabus For Assistant (Multipurpose) And Assistant Manager
Reasoning :- Every Candidate Need To Focus on Syllogism, Coding and de-coding, Inequalities, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles Blood Relation, Etc.
English Language :- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc Improvements Etc.
Numerical Ability :- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused. You don’t need to go deep in chapters just make your speed super fast and practice as much as you can.
Main Examination Syllabus For Assistant (Multipurpose) And Assistant Manager
Quantitative Aptitude :- In Quantitative Aptitude Candidates Need To Prepare Themselves For one of the top competitive subject which will students really want to learn and to be expert. Quantitative Aptitude Tests evaluate numerical ability and problem solving skills of candidates. This test forms the major part of a number of important entrance exams for different fields. Candidates Can Check the full list of Quantitative Aptitude Chapters In which they Need To be Master If They want to crack BSCBL Exam 2018.
|Data Interpretation (All Arithmetic Chapters)||Simplification|
|Average||Problem on Ages|
|Allegation or Mixture||Percentage|
|Banker’s Discount||HCF and LCM|
|Boats and Streams||Simple Interest|
|Surds and Indices||Problems on Trains|
|Ratio and Proportion||Profit and Loss|
|Pipes and Cisterns||Square Root and Cube Root|
|Partnership||Time and Distance|
|Volume and Surface Area||Time and Work|
|Quadratic Equation||Series Based Questions|
General/ Financial Awareness :- In This section question will be asked from various aspects of the current/ banking/ general affairs. check full syllabus from given below –
- Current Affairs (Read Newspaper Daily, Watch News Channel And Any Source Of Current Affairs Like Monthly Magazine Etc.)
- Banking Awareness (Read Banking Related Magazine, Follow RBI Official Websit, Etc.)
- Static Awareness (Dams, National Parks, Stadium, Sports And Their Trophies, National And International Awards, Classical And Folk Dance, National And International Festivals, National And International Organizations And Their Headquarters, Etc)
English Language :- Check Full List Of Important Topics To Prepare Best For This Section –
|Complete Sentences (Paragraph Completion)|
Hindi Language :-
वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, अपठित गद्यांश इत्यादि|
Reasoning Ability :- Check Full List Of Important Topics To Prepare Best For This Section
|New Pattern Coding Decoding|
|Puzzles And Seating Arrangements(Floor Based, One Liner, Circular Based, Square Based)|
|Alpha Numeric Series|
Computer Knowledge :-
In this section one needs to read these chapters (fundamentals of computer, short history of computer, common function of computer, short cut keys, input-output devices, virus, communication devices, short information of printers, ms excel, ms word, ms power point etc.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.