Table of Contents
Calcutta HC or High Court has released an Official Notification for the posts Stenographer, Grade – C Vacancy from 12th pass candidates. All Interested aspirants can apply before the last date. Last date for submission of application form is 12 April 2022. In this article we will be discussing Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 – important dates, vacancies, salary, how to apply and other important details.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Overview
Calcutta High Court is recruiting candidates for the post of Stenographer, Grade – C Vacancy. There are a total of 17 vacancies. Given below is a brief overview about the Calcutta HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Two rounds of skill test. (Short hand)|
|Salary Scale||Level-9: Rs.28,900/- to Rs.74,500/- Per Month|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Important dates
Check out the important dates with respect to Calcutta HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 in the table given below.
Important Dates – Calcutta HC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||22 March 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||12 April 2022|
|Call letter for Exam||Not released yet|
|Exam Date||Not announced yet|
|Result||Shortly after the test|
|Allotment||Not allotted yet|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Vacancy details for the stenographer post is tabulated below for the convenience of the candidates.
|Category||Vacancies||Expected vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|UR (exempted Category)||02||01||03|
|UR (Person with disability blind or low vision)||01||00||01|
|OBC (A) Exempted Category||01||00||01|
|SC (Exempted Category)||01||00||01|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Salary
Pay Matrix Level 09 (INR 28,900 – 74,500) with Minimum Pay of INR. 32,500/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. The appointments will be made on purely temporary basis initially, but are likely to be made permanent.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
- Must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exam from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any exam similar to that from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution;
- Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 words per minute and 30 words per minute. respectively.
- Knowledge in basic computer application.
- Must be between 18 and 32 years on 1st day of January, 2022 (Upper age limit is flexible by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T.aspirants of West Bengal only). In case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is flexible upto 45 years.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
The candidate can apply offline by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates can open the official website.
Step 2: Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
Step 3: Click the official notification download and read carefully.
Step 4: Fill in all the particulars without any errors in a paper of size and format as mentioned in the notification.
Step 5: Finally, submit Your Application to the postal address.
Address: Refer Official Website or the Notification pdf
|All Categories||INR 800|
|SC/ST of West Bengal Only||INR 300|
|Exempted Category||No Fees|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Application Form
Eligible aspirants may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of size (8.5” x 14”), to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, giving particulars as under :-
- Full name of the aspirant(in capital letters)
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Actual age as on 01.01.2022
- Address (Present and Permanent, along with PIN code)
- Telephone/Mobile number (Mandatory)
- E-mail id (Mandatory)
- Educational Qualification
- Other Qualification
- Knowledge in Computer
- Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting
- Whether belongs to S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C (A)or B.C. (B)or Persons with Disabilities (Blindness/low vision)
- Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the IDCard Number issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal
- Present employment status, if any (with date of initial joining supported by NOC)
- Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Post Order No., Date and Amount.
Full signature of the aspirant with date must be given at the bottom of the application.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Selection Process consists of two Phases:
Aspirants, whose applications are found in order in all respects, shall be required to undergo a Shorthand test at the speed of 120 wpm or words per minute for five minutes. The text has to be written in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter.
The aspirants selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result of Phase-I test will be called to undergo a further test in Shorthand at a speed of 120 words per minute, to be followed by direct composition of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 words per minute. The aspirants will be given a further time of 10 minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation before they are asked to write down the text, for verification of the outlines.
- A panel of selected aspirants shall be prepared and the same shall stand lapsed on expiry of one year from the date of its notification or on filling up the notified vacancies, whichever is earlier.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of The Honourable Chief Justice or The Honourable Acting Chief Justice shall be final.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.