Table of Contents
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank conducts the recruitment examination for the selection of eligible candidates for various posts every year. This examination is one of the best opportunities for the candidates to land a banking job inside the state. As the TSCAB examination is one of the most anticipated and sought-after banking examinations that is been conducted in the state, the participation in the examination is also very high. So in order to ensure good marks and performance in the examination, it is very important that the candidates follow good preparation. Here in this article are the complete details regarding the TSCAB Preparation tips 2022.
TSCAB 2022: Main Topics to Cover
The given below are the important topics that the candidates need to follow and cover for better performance in the TSCAB examination 2022.
|TSCAB Syllabus 2022|
|General English||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
TSCAB Preparation Best Books 2022
Here we have provided the list of few important books that will assist candidates in TSCAB exam preparations. The details of best filtered books are tabulated below;
|SL.No||Name of Book||Publisher/ Author|
|1||Logical Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||R.S Aggarwal|
|3||General and Financial Awareness||Arihant|
|4||Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|5||TSCAB Practice Work Book||Kiran Prakashan|
|6||A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||S.Chand|
|8||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|9||Analytical and Logical Reasoning||Peeyush Bhardwaj|
|10||English Grammar and Composition||S.C Gupta|
TSCAB Preparation Tips 2022
TSCAB examination is one of the most participated examinations in the Telangana state. So it is very important that the candidates who are appearing for the examination to have a good preparation. The given below are some of the TSCAB Exam preparation tips that the candidates can follow so as to clear the TSCAB recruitment examination 2022.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
TSCAB Mock Test Series 2022
TSCAB examination is one of the most awaited baking examinations in the country this year. It is very important that the candidates make the exam preparation strategic and result-oriented. There are many preparation strategies that the candidates can adopt for this. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests is one way of achieving expertise in the subject and the details regarding the examination. Attempting the mock tests will give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, the main topics from which the questions are asked, the difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated, and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the TSCAB mock test free that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses for different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.