Table of Contents
Many questions appear in every beginner’s mind when they are thinking about learning web development like How can I begin learning web development? Is it easy? And how can I keep up with the most delinquent web designing technologies? etc. There is also confusion between web designing and web development, but here we’ll going to discuss web development.
It depends on how much you are curious about and are serious about it. If you desperately desired to learn Web Development then you can efficiently be an expert on it. There’s nothing like it’s so difficult or something like it’s so hard to design websites like we use or look around our day-to-day life. e.g: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and many more.
But if we think about how to create it, fear is natural, comes to mind when we look at it as a group of graphical components like various colors, various types of fonts, images, Card views, Tables, Animations, etc. And the most impressive one is the term named ‘Responsive’ websites. Responsive websites are those websites that change their component’s alignments, spacing, etc according to the device it’s browsing.
But nowadays it’s not a very difficult idea anymore, you can easily design your website responsive with the service of some predefined libraries, we have so many types of frameworks available for designing web sites and the most useful thing is that it’s all freely available to use, you just require to learn ‘How to use it’. Now if you are wondering about how to understand it then just don’t worry about it. In this article we are sharing one of the best sources known on the Internet to learn all these things easily, you just ought to follow it and practice it own.
If you are reading this article then definitely you want to become a website developer, and if you want to become a developer you must follow our ENTRI Learning App for further details.
Web development is the method of creating websites and applications for the internet, or a private network known as an intranet. Web development is not engaged with the design of a website; rather, it’s all about the coding and programming that strengthen the website’s functionality.
From the most simple, static web pages to social media platforms and apps, from e-commerce websites to content management systems (CMS), all the devices we use via the internet daily have been created by developers.
2022 – The Good Time to Become a Web Developer
Before you move into a new career, it’s necessary to consider the path ahead. The Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the economy and the job market. Originally, in 2020 the pandemic caused hiring to slow down, as global lockdowns took influence. Nevertheless, the reports point out that 69% of the work shortfall comes from the leisure and hospitality, education, and healthcare industries, which are particularly Covid-sensitive.
This is yet another sign that workers are gravitating towards enterprises and roles which are more “Covid-proof”, such as tech. With that in mind, let’s consider learning web development is an excellent idea in 2022.
Benefits to Become a Web Developer
Web development is an initiative that won’t die out anytime soon. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics has forecasted a 13% gain in available web development jobs through 2030. If you can develop this skill, you won’t have a hard time finding work for the future.
Here are some great benefits of being a web developer:
- You can perform remotely. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work from anywhere in the world, on your own time? As a web developer, you’ll have an abundance of opportunities to work remotely. Maybe you can eventually fulfill that dream of traveling the world while saving money at the same time.
- You can use your talents to build your websites and web applications. Want to create a promising website or application? With this skill, you won’t have to pay a ton of money to get it produced. You can complete it yourself for a bit of the price.
- You can work unassisted. You no longer have to perform under the umbrella of a boss if you don’t want to. You can freelance or begin your own business much more smoothly when you know about web development.
- Get into the prosperous tech industry. Web development is your ticket to the tech industry. Most tech startups have some demand for web developers, so this can be your way to get your foot in the door.
- You can create awesome things! The fun element is that you can be as creative as you want. Instead of looking at websites and thinking, you will now be capable to construct your very own awesome-looking website.
How to Become a Web Developer
These are the main components of all website development that you’ll perform daily if you choose to build websites for a living.
- HTML dictates the structure
- CSS will make it look pretty
Let’s study each one of these and how you can learn them.
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language and it’s one of the major components of any website and one of the so-called frontend languages.
In short, it delivers the basic skeleton of a website, especially through a series of tags.
A tag is the HTML code that prevents the appearance of the HTML document’s content.
Here are some typical HTML tags you should get acquainted with:
- <HTML>…</HTML> – This tag indicates at the beginning and end of an HTML document. It means that the document is written in HTML5.
- <title>…</title> – The title tag is the title for the page and it is useful both for search engines (when they scan and index pages) and users (it shows up in a browser’s title bar) by explicitly noting the primary topic of each page
- <head>…</head> – This includes information about the specific page, including title tags, metadata, and links to scripts and style sheets.
- <body>…</body> – This contains all content that will be displayed to users, including everything they’ll see and read.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets and it puts the style behind the HTML format. Fundamentally, without CSS, HTML, and therefore, the whole web page would look boring.
Here’s how they connect: Within your HTML code, you reference a CSS style sheet.
Know the Basics of WordPress
To become a web developer, you’ll have to get acquainted with WordPress. After all – 65% of all websites are powered by this free, open-source software that you can install on any web host.
Once you set up a WordPress site, it’s relatively easy for your clients to add content by themselves (even if they don’t have any web development knowledge).
Get to Learn UI and UX
UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) are the fundamentals of user knowledge design. Most developers aren’t web designers – these are two different domains.
It’s still necessary to note that by learning the fundamentals of user experience design, you can better understand how a website is regarded to work. That will keep more users on the site, assist them to discover what they’re looking for, and eventually spend more money on that site.
To learn the building blocks of design skills, we recommend learning the web development course provided by our ENTRI Learning App.
Know SQL and PHP (Optional)
We’ll combine these two because they’re like two sides of the same coin. SQL is a database technology that holds information. PHP is a ‘scripting’ language that sets or pulls stuff from a database.
Consider WordPress, for example. It utilizes MySQL to store and manage information (blog posts, page content, comments, user information, etc.) in a database ‘table’. PHP is what creates a WordPress website dynamic, interacting with all of these various aspects and correctly updating the database as you go.
Knowing more about how SQL and PHP work together can assist you to master WordPress site development, which hundreds (if not thousands) of people are examining every day on job and project boards across the internet.
Learning Web Developer Course at Home
If you are looking to learn web development online at home, there are more than enough resources out there to guide you through everything you need to know. Many (if not most) of the web developers in the world today have established thriving careers by learning web development online. But even the most enterprising self-starters run into the problem of determining where to begin. You will find the best courses to help you learn web development online from the ENTRI Learning App.
As a web developer, your credibility is more about the power of your portfolio than it is about your certificates. Your job opportunities will often come from substantial skills and samples of your work rather than a degree from a university. It’s not that a proper college education isn’t necessary or valuable as a web developer. Rather, it’s to say that if following a university isn’t in the cards, you can learn everything you need to know about web development online. The ENTRI Learning App provides such an opportunity to learn web development. The web development industry continues to increase exponentially so you won’t find a deficiency of resources. The most crucial thing to do is to start the learning process.