Table of Contents
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 has announced 139 vacancies for junior data entry operator posts. CCL Notification PDF 2022 has officially been updated on @https://www.central coalfields. in/ on 15th November 2022. Qualified candidates The application form submission shall be available from 16th November 2022 to 06th December 2022. Those Candidates interested in the vacancy can read the notification in detail below.
CCL Recruitment Overview 2022
Central Coalfields Limited has announced the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 for the 139 Junior Data Entry Operator posts through the official notification. Aspirants who have passed 10th or 12th Grade are eligible to apply. If interested, download the application form and submit it via postal on or before 06th December 2022. All the key highlights of CCL Recruitment 2022 are summarized in the below table.
|CCL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights|
|Conducting Body||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Vacant Post||Junior Data Entry Operator|
|No of Vacancies||139|
|Application Starts||16th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06th December 2022|
CCL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Analyzing detailed information regarding any job vacancies is essential before applying for any position in which you are interested. CCL Notification 2022, published in PDF format, consisting of the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates waiting to apply for the vacancies can download the file from the CCL website or the direct link below.
CCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Date
The Application process started on 16th November 2022. The last date to submit for CCL Recruitment 2022 application form will be 11th December 2022. The application process is done through offlline mode. The hall ticket shall be released 10 to 15 days before written test. The official date for interview will announced later.
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator Exam Date 2022
The official date for CCL Exam 2022 will be announced by the authority soon. Once declared, the date will notify here.
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator – Important Dates
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Release||15th November 2022|
|Online Application Start||16st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06th December 2022|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator – How to Apply
The application process is offline.
- Visit CCL Official website @https://www.central coalfields.in
- Check Junior Data Entry Operator application form
- Download Application form
- Fill out the hard copy of your application form
- Send via postal attached with necessary documents
Address: Personnel/NEE Department, Darbhanga House, Ranchi – 834029.
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2022
|Central Coalfields Limited Vacancy 2022|
|Junior Data Entry Operator||139|
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, or 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates are applicable as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Only permanent employee with three years service are eligible to apply for the above posts. Trainees are not eligible to apply.
- Employees in higher grade are not eligible to apply, however, employees in the same grade are eligible to apply against this internal notification .
- Candidate must have minimum “GOOD” CR rating for immediate preceding 03 years·
- Vigilance/ Deprutmental Clearance of candidate should be ‘·Clear
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator Selection Criteria 2022
- The Selection of the candidates shall be based on the relative performance of the candidate in
the written examination and proficiency test.
- The Selection Test will comprise of following stages
a) Written Examination: 70 Marks.
b) Proficiency Test: 30 Marks.
Candidates who clear all the stages will be selected for the post
CCL Junior Data Entry Operator Exam Pattern 2022
The Written examination pattern would be as
Part A – 50 marks. (50 questions each carrying one mark)
- Subject Knowledge/ Mental ability/ Quantitative ability.
- Logical and Reasoning skill
Part B: General awareness: 20 marks. (20 questions each carrying one marks)
Other Key Points
- The duration of the written examination will be of 90 (Ninety) minutes.
- The Written Examination will be conducted through OMR Sheet (Each question will have 04 (Four) Multiple Choice of answers with 01 (One) correct answer) .
- There shall be no Negative marking for incorrect answer.
- . The Qualifying / Pass Marks for the General Category employees will be 40% i.e. 28 (
Twenty Eight) marks and for the SC/ST Category it will be 30 % i.e. 21 ( Twenty One)
- The Proficiency test (Computer typing) will carry 30 marks. Only the candidates, who qualify in the written examination, will be called for Proficiency test.
- Candidates have to qualify in the proficiency test as per criteria laid down in the cadre Scheme (i.e. 30 words per minute) with an allowable mistake of 10% for qualifying in the proficiency test.
- The selected candidates shall be empanelled on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the selection test subject to vigilance / departmental clearances etc. If same mark is obtained by more than one candidate in the selection test, their merit shall be decided based on their marks in Part A (Subject Knowledge / Mental ability / Quantitative ability / Logical & Reasoning skill ) and then date of appointment and subsequently the date of birth ( i.e. senior in age will be the senior).
- There will be no marks for seniority and ACR.