Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has declared the result for the Civil Judge Preliminary Exam on December 22, 2020. The candidates who appeared for the examination can check the result in the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission or click here http://psc.cg.gov.in/
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam – Important Details
|Board of Examination||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Civil Judge|
|Exam type||Preliminary Exam|
|Preliminary Exam date||on 10th November 2020|
|Result Declared on Date||on 22nd December 2020|
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission conducted the Civil judge preliminary examination on 10th November and the result of the conducted examination is provided in the official website. Currently the result is available in the official site for further verification for the candidates who appeared for the examination. Read the below step to check the result in the official website
How to Download the CGPSC Civil Judge Result?
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission or Click Here
- After visiting the official website of CGPSC search for the Civil Judge Result 2020
- Another window appears, then type the required details mentioned there, the register number, roll number, date of birth
- Now click on the submit button
- Then the pdf of result for Civil Judge 2020 will appear
- Candidates can check the result with their register number and verify it
- The qualified candidates can proceed to the next level and can prepare for the further process
CGPSC Civil Judge 2020 Result
The result is formulated according to the cut off marks. The cut off marks are formulated according to the exam difficulty level, number of posts and categories. Thus, the result and the recruitment procedures depend upon the cut off marks provided by the examination board of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
CGPSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must India citizen.
- The candidate must have the education qualification of Law Graduate level degree/ LLB or equivalent education to apply for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate who is appearing for the examination must have an age of 18 years and must not have exceeded the age of 35 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category or other relaxation categories will get the appropriate relaxation in the upper age.
- The age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category will be 5 years.
- Whereas, the Candidates of the BC category will get the relaxation of 3 years in the upper age.
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
- The questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- The pre-exam will consist of 100 questions in total
- Each question will be of 1 mark
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- The question papers of both Preliminary exam and Main exam will be in Hindi and English.
- There will be a viva/interview session after the successful completion of the preliminary examination
- The candidates who passed for the preliminary examination is supposed to appear for the main examination
- The candidates who further proceed must face the interview session to be recruited to the post
- The Preliminary exam was conducted on on 10th November 2020
- The result of the Preliminary exam was released on 22nd December 2020
- The mains exam duration will be 3 hours in total
- The total marks for the mains exam will be 100
- To pass the mains exam, the candidates are required to score upto the cut off mark
- The final stage of recruitment for the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission- Civil Judge position is the interview phase
- The candidates are required to pass for the interview session to be recruited for the position
- The final merit list and result will be formulated according to the marks scored by the candidates in the mains examination and by the performance score in the interview
- The maximum mark assigned for the viva/interview session will 15
CGPSC Civil Judge Important Links
Entri App provides wide range of study methodologies and techniques to its participants to score better and smarter in the government exams and other competitive exams. If you are one among those government job aspirants, try downloading Entri App and start a new study schedule today. With constant study pattern and smart logics, anybody can crack the government examinations.